The Empire Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
Mon to Sat 10am - 9pm
Sun 11am - 7pm
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=925">Travelex now</a>.
- Diaper Packs and Changing Tables: Diaper packs, which include a diaper and two towelettes, are available at Guest Services. Changing tables are located in all restrooms. <br />
- Fax Transmissions: Send or receive your fax at our Guest Service Center for $5.00 + tax for the first page and $1.00 + tax for each additional page. <br /> <br /> Photocopies: Photocopies can be made for $0.25 per copied side + tax.
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Lost and Found: Stop by Guest Services to reclaim any items you may have lost while shopping at The Empire Mall.
- Mall Walkers' Hours: Use the main mall doors. Mall walking hours are Monday-Saturday 8:15 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday 8:15 a.m.-7 p.m. <br />
- Nursing Mother's Lounge: The Harvest Cafe Court offers Family Restrooms, complete with a nursing room. Macy's, JCPenney and Younkers also offer lounges for nursing mothers near their store restroom areas.
- Mall and Area Information: Maps and tourist information are available at the Sioux Falls Visitor Information Center located at Guest Services in Center Court. <br /> <br /> Restrooms: Mall restrooms are located near the Harvest Cafe Court, JCPenney, and outside Younkers' southwest entrance. Additional restrooms are available in Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, and Younkers. <br /> <br /> Public Lockers: Located near the main entrance, near the Harvest Cafe Court, and just outside Younkers' southwest entrance. You keep the key to ensure convenience and safety while shopping.<br /> <br /> <br />
- Wheelchair or Motorized Wheelchair Rental You can rent a wheelchair or motorized wheelchair at Guest Services for a $25 refundable deposit.
Receive a coupon for $15 off for each qualifying purchase of $30 or more made from 05/23/13 through 07/10/13 at Hot Topic stores and online at Hottopic.com. Qualifying purchases do not include taxes, shipping, or gift cards. Valid for one-time use only on a purchase of $30 or more. Coupon and qualifying purchase receipt must be surrendered at time of redemption. May not be combined with any other discount or offer. Coupon is not valid toward prior purchases, gift cards, vinyl music, DVDs, CDs, shipping or taxes. Void if copied, reproduced, sold or transferred and where prohibited. Offer valid from 07/11/13 through 07/21/13. Coupon has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Associates of Hot Topic, Inc. and their family members are ineligible. **Only one discount redeemable per purchase.http://www2.simon.com/mall/the-empire-mall/stream/get-15-hot-cash-for-every-30-purchase-487383 May 23, 2013
Sephora: Now Open at Empire Mall
Posted May 21 // Jessica Farley
Most make up is hard to access-stored behind intimidating salespeople, or locked up in cases. Not at the beauty brand Sephora, which is now open in the Empire Mall!
When you walk into any of the retail shops, you’re greeted by super friendly, enthusiastic staff, and encouraged to try out and sample new products. And what you don’t get are pushy salespeople. “We do not work on commission, as many people would expect”, says color lead Shannon Barnes, “We’re here to help and offer expertise, not force a sale”.
Also helpful are the “Skincare iQ” computers set up to help customers find the right products for their skin. Sephora Skincare iQ is a revolutionary new technology that matches you with the perfect skincare products. Whether it’s wrinkles, dark spots, visible pores, or any other concern, Skincare iQ will find the top-performing products available at Sephora to address your needs.
Besides helping people become a better version of their selves, Sephora is constantly working to showcase the next big trend in the beauty industry. The company prides itself on working with leading color forecasting company, Pantone, who announced emerald as the color of the year for 2013 and teamed up with Sephora once again to release limited-edition makeup and accessories in the christened hue. Peacock is IN!
Not sure about bright greens and blues? Give them a try! Working with a makeup artist is a daily luxury for the rich and famous, but at Sephora-it an option for all. 10 minute express make up instruction is always available. Services include: smoky eye, everyday eye, perfect lips, blush and bronze, essential eyeliner, faux lashes, treat and conceal, and flawless foundation. Also, 30-40 minute customized applications (prom, wedding, date night) are available with an intent to purchase a minimum of $50 in products. These make up applications are best with appointment.
Everyone can shop here. That’s the biggest perk about Sephora. There are no sizes (just product ounces!), no pushy salespeople, and most of all-no boundaries. Just freedom. Freedom to try out each and every product before you buy. It’s no wonder both the employees and shoppers alike call this place, “heaven on earth”.
3 BEAUTY BLUNDERS ANSWERED
Start With the Basics
How much makeup should each woman own? While it definitely varies from person to person-for example a professional athlete will not wear as much make up as say, a local news anchorwoman-there are some basics that are good for daily wear.
- A perfect match foundation, tinted moisturizer, or BB/CC cream (the newest cosmetics trend) is a necessity. Find your match by testing out a few different brands (a luxury at Sephora, and not available at most convenience or drug stores). Foundation can help even out skin tone and hide imperfections.
- Bronzer and/or blush adds glow to an otherwise dull complexion. Choose to go subtle or bold, and use to accentuate cheekbones and add a natural “flush”.
- Finally, mascara, like diamonds, is a girl’s best friend. The most tired of eyes can be transformed with the flick of the mascara wand.
Making Your Makeup Multi-task
Need to maintain your look without breaking the bank? Jennifer, manager at the Sioux Falls location, suggests grabbing products that will do double-or triple duty. For instance, when it comes to blush and lip color, you can actually tackle both with the same product. Also try Benefit Cosmetics “High Beam”-a liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion that can be used not only on the upper cheek bones to create a soft, natural afterglow, but also as a subtle and soft eye color.
I Took the Plunge-Now What?
Not sure how to apply that make up haul you just came home with? Search for tips online (You Tube has a ton of “how-to” videos), consult your friends and family who have a bit more experience with cosmetics, and by all means, visit Sephora with any and all questions you have regarding your purchase.