North East Mall is a wonderful climate-controlled, indoor mall and is classified as a destination shopping and dining experience for the entire family. The shopping mall features more than 150 stores ranging from women's apparel, jewelry and shoes. Among the stores, North East Mall features a Nordstrom, Forever 21, Buckle, Coach and Michael Kors. Also at this mall, we have many exciting dining options from sit-down restaurants such as the new Bar Louie, Carrabba's Italian Grill and BJ's Restaurant & Brewery, to grab-and-go choices such as Chipotle or Jersey Mike's Subs. To top it all off, consider making it dinner and a movie at our 18-screen Rave Cinemas.
While visiting, we have even more choices in stores in our adjacent community center, The Shops at North East Mall, which is located adjacent to the mall itself.
North East Mall serves the nearby communities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, as well as, Southlake, Colleyville, Keller, Grapevine and is conveniently located at HWY 121/183 and Loop 820 in Hurst. So, from the entire team at North East Mall, we hope you will visit us soon and we look forward to seeing you!
If you're looking for more choices and serious shopping satisfaction, look no further than North East Mall! North East Mall is a wonderful climate-controlled, indoor mall and is classified as a destination shopping and dining experience for the entire family. The shopping mall features more than 150 stores ranging from women's apparel, jewelry and shoes. Among the stores, North East Mall features a Nordstrom, Forever 21, Buckle, Coach and Michael Kors. Also at this mall, we have many exciting dining options from sit-down restaurants such as the new Bar Louie, Carrabba's Italian Grill and BJ's Restaurant & Brewery, to grab-and-go choices such as Chipotle or Jersey Mike's Subs. To top it all off, consider making it dinner and a movie at our 18-screen Rave Cinemas.While visiting, we have even more choices in stores in our adjacent community center, The Shops at North East Mall, which is located adjacent to the mall itself. North East Mall serves the nearby communities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford, North Richland Hills, as well as, Southlake, Colleyville, Keller, Grapevine and is conveniently located at HWY 121/183 and Loop 820 in Hurst. So, from the entire team at North East Mall, we hope you will visit us soon and we look forward to seeing you!
North East Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=220">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Using an ATM, customers can access their bank accounts in order to make cash withdrawals, credit card cash advances, and check their account balances. Visit the Travelex ATM's located in Center Court behind Guest Services, near Macy's. A cash withdrawl fee of $3 is charged, plus your local bank may also charge a fee.
- For your convenience, baby changing stations are available inside the family restroom near The Play Area and also a table at the Soft Play Area.
- Designated area near Sears Automotive Center where patrons can catch The Fort Worth T Bus.
- Need to get the kids out of the rain? Come visit the Kidgits Play Area located between Nordstrom and Center Court. Slide down the slide or sit and catch up on your reading.<BR><BR>
- Some soda products available in a Coke vending machine include: Coca-Cola Classic, Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, Coke Zero, Barqs Root Beer. Additional Coca-Cola products include Minute Maid juices, Dasani water as well as Powerade products.
- Gift wrapping is available throughout the year at participating department stores. Seasonal gift wrapping is also available. Visit the Simon Guest Services Booth for details.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1101+Melbourne+Rd&stateProvince=TX&city=Hurst&country=USA&postalCode=76053&temp1=1540" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=1101+Melbourne+Rd&stateProvince=TX&city=Hurst&country=USA&postalCode=76053&temp1=1540" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Please visit Simon Guest Services in Center Court near Macy's or contact security at (817) 589-0190.
- Many choose to mall walk as the indoor climate is comfortable and there is easy access to restrooms. Mall walking is undertaken individually, in groups, or as part of an organized mall walking program. North East Mall is formally recognized by the American Heart Association as having a designated "Walking Path" for the community. You can find more information at: http://www.startwalkingnow.org/path55648.
- North East Mall offers you tons of newly added parking and 3 covered garages!
- <span style="font-size: 13px; font-family: helv;"> <p>The Simon Kidgits Club® is a fun club for kids with games, discounts at participating retailers and special events including character appearances, storytime, crafts and much more! As a member, kids and their parents can enjoy the many benefits of the program including: <br /> <br /> Interactive Kids Events | Family-Friendly and Money-Saving Coupons from Mall Retailers | Birthday Club and Gift Redemption for Kids | Simon Kidgits Newsletter with games and educational elements | Other membership exclusives!<br /> <br /> Interested in becoming a member? You can register on-line, at any Simon Kidgits Club event or at Guest Services located in Center Court. The yearly membership is just $5. Join Today! http://www.simon.com/kidgits/signup/index.aspx</p> </span>
- Soft Seating Areas provide a resting place as well as a meeting area for mall patrons. Soft Seating Areas are located in the JCPenney and Macy's courts.
- Single strollers are available at the mall entrances near Dillard's and JCPenney. The cost of the stroller rental is $5 with $.50 refunded upon return of the stroller.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at North East Mall. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues including sporting events, museums, theatres, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster tickets.
- Shopping can work up a thirst! Cool off with a refreshing Coca-Cola beverage at one of the many vending locations throughout the mall. Coca-Cola convenience stations are located at each mall entrance, as well as in Center Court and in the Rave Theatre Court.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available from Simon Guest Services located in Center Court near Macy's.
Start Date: 11/2/2012
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse will be hosting a “British Beer Tasting & Dinner” Monday April 28th! $30, 5-course dinner, all paired with incredible craft beers! You don’t want to miss this! Register here:http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/british-beer-tasting-dinner-at-bjs-1174680 Restaurants April 15, 2014
Just in time for Mother's Day! Enjoy an EXTRA 25% OFF* purchases at JCPenney and jcp.com. And remember, jcp.com offers FREE SHIPPING anywhere on orders of $99 or more and free shipping to JCPenney stores on orders of $25 or more!
Visit the link for coupons to save: http://jcp.is/1gCJEGT
http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/friends-family-day-at-jcpenney-1174688 Housewares & Home FurnishingsMen's Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 15, 2014
Want the next big thing, but stuck in a big, fat contract?
Break free to the Galaxy. T-Mobile will pay your early termination fees.
We’ll pay off your early termination fees when you switch and trade in your device. Which means you can get the new Galaxy S® 5 on the fastest nationwide 4G LTE network right now for $0 down.
Switch to T-Mobile today.
DEVICE PRICING FOR WELL-QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS: Total price $660.00. 0% APR; O.A.C. Example shown reflects down payment & monthly payments of our most creditworthy customers for this device; amounts for others will vary.
Limited time offer; subject to change. Taxes and fees additional; total device tax due at sale. General Terms: At participating locations. Deposit, qualifying service, and $10 SIM starter kit may be required. Termination Fee/Service Contract Payoff: Eligible device tradein, new device purchase, qualifying credit, port-in from eligible carriers (incl. AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint), and qualifying postpaid service required. Payments consist of: (1) credit of device trade-in value, and (2) prepaid MasterCard card in amount of Early Termination Fee. Tax on ETF not included. You must submit final bill showing ETF within 2 calendar months of port-in and be active and in good standing with T-Mobile when payment is processed; allow up to 8 weeks. Additional validation may be required. Up to 5 lines; all lines must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address. One reimbursement per subscriber. Check your contract with your carrier for your rights and obligations. MasterCard card is reimbursement on new device, service, or port-in; for any tax implications of payment, consult a tax advisor.
http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/break-free-and-well-pay-your-termination-fees.-1154588 Electronics, Technology & Cell April 11, 2014
Windsor has everything you need to have your fashions looking festival friendly this spring. In additional to all the fabulous new looks, you can also save on clearance items that have an additional 50% off!http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/festival-fashions-clearance-sale-at-windsor-1164041 Teen Apparel & FashionWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 11, 2014
Get Mom something that will really make her SHINE this Mother's Day with the perfect Gift Set from Pandora. Gift Set includes a sterling silver clasp bracelet, one "Mother's Heart" charm and two "cosmic stars" clips in a porcelain box for $200 (retail is valued at $250).http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/celebrate-mom-with-pandora-1164051 Jewelry, Watches & Accessories April 11, 2014
Free Bunny's Favorite 5x7, 3.5x5, 2 Wallets with the purchase of a Multi-image CDhttp://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/free-bunnys-favorite-with-purchase-of-cd-1161830 Cards, Stationery & GiftsChildren's & Infant's ApparelElectronics, Technology & CellMovie Theaters & CinemasPersonal Services April 10, 2014
Searching for the perfect Easter dress this week? Don't miss the Dress to Impress sale going on at Old Navy. For a limited time only, find women's dresses starting at $15 and girls' dresses starting at $10.http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/dress-to-impress-at-old-navys-dress-sale-1152126 Children's & Infant's ApparelWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 8, 2014
Looking for the perfect prom beauty package? ITS Academy has got you covered from head to toe! The Prom Pamper Package offers a haircut, shampoo, deep condition, blow dry, style with an Up-Do, basic manicure and pedicuare, facial AND make-up all for $40! For additional $10 you can also add Tip Overlay Nail Service.
Look your best at Prom by choosing the best beauty deal in town!http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/prom-pamper-package-at-its-academy-1108684 Health, Bath & BeautyPersonal Services March 11, 2014
Break up with your carrier. We'll pay your family's early termination fees.
Is your family stuck in different wireless contracts with different end dates? Starting now, T-Mobile® will cover your family’s early termination fees when you trade in your devices, regardless of their end date. So say bye-bye to annual service contracts and hello to freedom. New at T-Mobile.
Switch to T-Mobile today.
Limited time offer; subject to change. At participating stores. Eligible device trade-in, new device purchase, qual’g credit, voice line port-in from AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, & qual’g postpaid plan req’d. Payment will consist of: (1) instant credit of device trade-in value, and (2) prepaid MasterCard card if cancellation fees exceeds instant credit received on device trade-in. You must submit your final bill showing cancellation fees within 2 calendar months of transaction and be active and in good standing when payment is processed; allow 4-8 weeks. Additional validation may be required. Up to 5 lines; all must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address and area code. Check your contract with your carrier for your rights and obligations.http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/t-mobile-will-pay-your-early-termination-fees.-1015943 Electronics, Technology & Cell January 8, 2014
Macy's GO RED Event Recap
Posted Feb 24 // Becky Branch
Last Saturday I attended the Macy's GO RED Event at North East Mall. It was a lot of fun! I got a red lip makeover, learned about heart health, and ate yummy food!
First stop was to get my "Go Red" Passport and I was off!!!!
There were four stations set up. When you visited each one you got a stamp and at the end I turned my passport in to enter to win a Macy's gift card. How fun...there's going to be one happy shopper that's for sure!
I learned how to do CPR:
I got my blood pressure taken by these fabulous people :)
Learned how to apply the perfect red lip at the makeup counter:
I discovered some yummy & healthy recipes upstairs in the home department:
I spied several outfits that were red & heart inspired:
I had a blast! If you are looking for something to spice up your every day this year head to Macy's where they'll help you with everything from head to toe! Keep up with all the fun and upcoming events via the North East Mall website.
Posted Apr 15 // Becky Branch
Do you remember that song "Walk Like an Egyptian" from the 80's? That was one of my favorite songs growing up.....if you ever want to get in a good mood turn that song on!
Anyway....that's beside the point. This season I've seen a lot of beautiful Aztec patterns on the racks. I love this because you can mix and match with just about anything in your closet. It's something new and bold you can add to your wardrobe and I'll definitely be "Walking Like and Egyptian" this spring :)
Here are some cute Aztec trending tops from Forever 21
I also saw these bracelets at Nordstrom. They would be the perfect accessory to these tops.
These sparkly summer sandals are only $14.99 at Old Navy. I'm loving the mint and navy pair.
Are you going to be wearing the "Aztec" trend this spring? I would love to see how you style your looks! Use #simonmalls on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest and greatest styles from Simon Malls.
Posted Mar 17 // Becky Branch
I ran out of blush the other day and heard about this new blush from CLINIQUE called Cheek Pop. I know it looks really bright in the photo, but it goes on perfectly smooth and gives a subtle hint of color. I would highly recommend this blush for spring.
I tried a sample of Benefit's The Big Easy Liquid To Powder SPF 35 Foundation the other day and it was AMAZING! It immediately evened out my skin tone & gave me the coverage of a liquid and powder all in one. I usually don't try things like this, but now I can't wait to get more.
My favorite lip product for the past year has been this TARTE LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in a color called "Buff". It heals my lips and gives them a shimmer of beautiful color. It doesn't taste bad (I'm weird about the taste of lip products). Another favorite for spring.
I'm also loving this shadow from Urban Decay. This color is called Easy Baked- light bronze with a little shimmer. I love shimmery eyeshadows, but don't like when they flake off. This one goes on super smooth and still gives the perfect shimmer.
What makeup products have you tried lately & are dying to share with friends? I'd love to know! xo Becky @thejavamama
All of these products can be found at Sephora located at North East Mall.COMING THIS SATURDAY!!!
Navy & Green: 2014 Spring Essentials
Posted Mar 3 // Becky Branch
As I was walking around NorthEast Mall the other day one thing started to stand out. The colors navy and green. It seemed like every store I walked into was stocking items in navy and green! I love this color combo, it is polished and they go great together, not to mention they are friends on the color wheel :)
Here is an example I saw at Banana Republic with this silky green blouse and navy skirt:
Love the cheetah print & green accessories:
Over at Macy's I spied these polka dot Michael Kors bags. How cute are they???
So what do you think? Are you going to be rocking this color combo come spring?
Destroy and Devour- Get a FREE* MOVIE TICKET when you buy a $25 limited edition gift card. Register to enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win 6 luxurious nights for two in Honolulu in the Rainbow Tower at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, where they filmed the movie! Roundtrip airfare provided be Hawaiian Airlines. Along with the grand prize, other great prizes are included in the sweepstakes. *Movie ticket is valid up to a $12 valuehttp://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/godzilla-and-red-robin--burgers-and-a-movie-1161824 Movie Theaters & CinemasMovies, Music & Video GamesRestaurants April 14, 2014
Add Polish to your T-Shirt
Posted Mar 19 // Becky Branch
This is definitely the year of the "statement necklace". You can jazz up anything from a t-shirt to a fancy dress with one hot accessory. I bought the necklace below at Claire's a few years ago for less than $10 and I get so many compliments on it.....because it's big, bold, and makes a statement.
Here are some examples of great statement necklaces you can find at your local simon mall:Kate Spade 14 karat gold necklace / FOSSIL blue stone necklace / Style Co cabochon jewelry / Mint statement necklace / BKE bib statement necklace / Claire s tear drop necklace
How are you all making a statement this spring? I'm hoping it starts to feel like spring soon. I'm ready for pastels, neons, and breezy fabrics!
Quite Possibly The BEST Cardigan You Will Ever Own
Posted Feb 20 // Becky Branch
So last week I wore the cardigan below from Nordstrom to work. I kid you not....THREE people asked where I got it and immediately ordered themselves one. It's so versatile and soft. There are so many colors to choose from and you can dress it up or down. It's the Asymmetrical Fleece Wrap Cardigan by Bobeau.
Here are a few more colors:
This cardigan has OVER 1,800 positive reviews on Nordstrom's website y'all. You must getcha one!!!!
Hope you all are having a great week. Local ladies run out to North East Mall and head to Nordstrom to check out this item!
Posted Apr 7 // Becky Branch
When my sister was visiting a few weeks ago we were in Nordstrom at North East Mall and we LOVED these glitzy headbands. Headbands are great when you want to pull back your hair, are trying to grow your bangs out, and can even add polish to a ponytail. I use them a lot when I'm outside to keep my hair out of my face. Not all headbands are created equal gals...my Grandma used to wear the scruntchie ones. I'm talking about the ones that don't say "I didn't really want to fix my hair today...so I put this headband on". That what I call a "hairband bandit". No Excuses.
Here are the fun sparkly ones we loved:
Now, aren't these so pretty? They just at that little extra "bling" to any occasion. We all grew up wanting to be a princess right? So, here's your adult excuse for a tiara...a blingy headband!
I've seen a lot of friends wearing this kind of head wrap below:
It sort of reminds me of Lucille Ball, but in a fashion forward way. This is such a cute accessory and one I wouldn't have guessed would come back around. Most of the time I've seen them accessorized with buns or ponytails. I'm not sure how this would look on me. Have you tried this headband style yet?Tasha stretchy headband / Under Armour hair accessory / Bohemian headband / Forever 21 head wrap headband / Forever 21 woven headband / Gap Glitter Bow Headband - gold
I'd love to see your "Band-It" style! Use #simonmalls to tag how you style your headbands. xo Becky
Shine Bright: Neon Trends
Posted Apr 7 // Becky Branch
I'm sure if you have been shopping lately you've seen a MAJOR comeback in all things neon. Now, I'm a big fan of the 80's era....but I don't really want to glow in the dark if you know what I mean? There are great ways to incorporate this fun and bright trend into your spring wardrobe. Accessorize ladies!!! Adding that small pop of color can make such a difference.
Here are some fun items I found while shopping at North East Mall:
Kendra Scott earrings. Does she ever do us wrong? I love me some Kendra Scott! These studs are the perfect way to add a little neon in your life.
I've been in love with this necklace for awhile now. Statement necklaces are such a big trend, and this one doesn't fall short of color or statement.
Here are some more neon options available at your local Simon mall:Banana Republic draped top / Moa Moa clothing / Barefoot Tess toe thong sandals / Yves Saint Laurent genuine leather purse / Claire s sterling silver rose jewelry / FOREVER 21 GIRLS Sugartooth Babydoll Dress (Kids)
I can't wait to see how you all style your neon this spring! Use #simonmalls to keep up with the latest and greatest trends on Instagram & Twitter! xo Becky
High & Low Style
Posted Mar 26 // Becky Branch
I went shopping this past weekend when my twin sister was in town. Of course I took her to my favorite shopping spot, North East Mall! I wish she lived closer, we would probably be up there every weekend doing some major damage. We have so much fun while shopping together and our tastes are so much alike, but different in others. I probably would have never tried on a high-low dress before. She wanted to run into Forever 21 and I saw this dress. It's almost Easter dress time so I decided to see how it looked on me. I LOVED it! I wasn't too sure about the high-low style before, but now I am kind of obsessed! The best part is this dress was only $27 bucks.
Me & my shopping partner, twin sis Bonnie. We are goofs and we love to shop together. Only now we don't get into quite so many fights over stealing each other's clothes :)
Here are some more examples of the high-low trend right now. From tops to dresses:Caslon brown dress / Ivy Blu navy blue chiffon dress / BCBGMAXAZRIA long sleeveless dress / Old Navy hi lo dress / Bar III long top / MICHAEL Michael Kors polka dot shirt / Nicole By Nicole Miller shirts top
Now every store I go into I'm going to be searching for a high-low option. It's great if you want a shirt in the front with a little extra booty coverage in the back gals! What do you think of this trend? Is it HIGH or LOW on your list this spring?
Start Date: 4/14/2014
Before the handmade cards, sweet bouquets and cozy breakfast in bed, North East Mall is inviting DFW's chicest Mom's to celebrate Mother's Day in style.
Join us in Center Court on May 8th from 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm for Indulge: A Stylish Treat for Mothers.
One fabulous night of fashion, shopping, beauty and fun!http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/indulge-a-stylish-treat-for-mothers-1171465 Mall EventSpecial Shopping April 14, 2014
Start Date: 4/3/2014
Saturday, May 10
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Oink, moo, cock-a-doodle doo! The Kidgits can't wait to have fun with you! Head to the farm as Kidgits members can learn about farm animals, crops and how to have fun down on the farm.
There will be farm party animal tattoos and bandanas to wear, plus kids can sing Old McDonald and act out each animal sound with prizes for the best impressions. Kids will have the ability to make farm animal handprint crafts, as well as a farm animal foam visors, Make Your Own farm animal balloons, plus each Kidgits member will receive a goody bag.*
*Simon Kidgits Club membership applies. While supplies last.http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/kidgits-barnyard-bash-1145325 ChildrenKidgitsMall Event April 3, 2014
Start Date: 4/3/2014
Saturday, April 5 & 19
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for a 15-20 minute come-and-go craft program for Kidgits members on selected Saturday's this season!
The craft of the month for April is centered around spring and the upcoming Easter holiday! Kidgits members will be able to make a fun craft, plus there will be coloring sheets and activity pages to go along with the event theme.
All materials and craft supplies will be provided. Kidgits Club membership applies.http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/kidgits-craft-korner-1145323 ChildrenKidgitsMall Event April 3, 2014
Start Date: 3/13/2014
Celebrate the Spring season with a "Bounce Bonanza" event on Saturday, April 26 from 12 pm - 4 pm in Center Court for Simon Kidgits Club members!
Kidgits members will enjoy the thrill of an inflatable 18' Slide, perfect for those little daredevils, plus an inflatable obstacle course for the little tots.
All Kidgits members are free to jump as long as they like, but a parent must be present. Simon Kidgits Club membership must be active at the time of event.
To purchase a membership, or to renew your Simon Kidgits Club membership, please see Guest Services in Center Court.
Start Date: 2/11/2014
March 29 - April 19
North East Mall is proud to present the Easter Bunny in his beautiful flower garden set for special visits and photo purchases this spring, March 29th through April 19th.
Pictures will be made using the latest in digital technology allowing families to purchase a variety of photo packages instantly.
Each child visiting the Easter Bunny will receive a goody bag and a set of adjustable bunny ears, while supplies last.
Easter Bunny Photo Hours:
Monday - Thursday: 11AM - 8PM
Friday & Saturday: 10AM - 8PM
Sunday: Noon - 6PMhttp://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/easter-photo-experience-1064382 ChildrenKidgitsMall Event February 11, 2014
Don't Let Traffic Get You Down! Find Your Happy Place at North East Mall!
In order to get to the mall quickly and easily, use the following alternate routes to navigate through highway construction:
If you're coming from the Mid Cities and traveling westbound on Highway 183/Airport Freeway, the Bedford Euless Road offramp is currently closed. You can use the following exits as alternate options:
Continue on 183 and take 820 South (middle lane) then Exit Pipeline/Glenview. You may also continue on 183 and take Highway 26 (right lane), Loop under the 820 bridge and continue on the access road until you reach Pipeline/Glenview Road. Make a U-turn under the bridge prior to Pipeline/Gleview and the mall will be on the right.
Another option, Exit Precinct Line and Turn Left. Follow directional signs and turn right at Bedford Euless Road and left at Melbourne. Once you exit Precinct Line, you may also continue straight on the access road to Bedford Euless Road, however, expect heavy traffic delays due to construction in this area.
If you are coming from West Fort Worth, Haltom City, Watauga or North Richland Hills, and traveling East on 820, Take the 22B Exiit for Pipeline/Glenview. Make a U-turn under the bridge prior to Pipeline/Gleview and the mall will be on the right.
As a reminder, be sure to look for BLUE North East Mall navigational signs noting the best routes and exits to the mall in the surrounding area, plus SILVER/GREEN City of Hurst wayfinding signage to direct you better.http://www2.simon.com/mall/north-east-mall/stream/detour-to-great-shopping-1099096 CommunityShopping March 4, 2014