Situated in the heart of the Metroplex at 183 Airport Freeway and Belt Line Road, Irving Mall is a great shopping destination for the entire family! A wonderful climate controlled indoor mall, Irving Mall features four major department stores, including Burlington Coat Factory, Dillard's Clearance Center, Macy's, Sears, and over 130 of your favorite specialty shops ranging from jewelry, to women's apparel, to shoes- including Barnes & Noble Booksellers, AMC 14 Theatres, American Eagle, Radio Shack, and Los Lupes Authentic Mexican Restaurant. Irving Mall serves the nearby communities of Dallas, Grand Prairie, and Euless, and offers great shopping for travelers of the DFW airport located less than 3 miles away. So whether you are a local Metroplex dweller or a traveler, Irving Mall welcomes you!
Irving Mall is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Closed (Easter)
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=216">Travelex now</a>.
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Baby Changing Stations are located in the Family Restrooms on the Lower Level near the Mall Management Office, as well as in the Women's Restrooms located on the Upper Level behind Zales and in the Soft Play Area in the Food Court.
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3880+Irving+Mall&stateProvince=TX&city=Irving&country=USA&postalCode=75062&temp1=1731" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=3880+Irving+Mall&stateProvince=TX&city=Irving&country=USA&postalCode=75062&temp1=1731" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Check with the Simon Guest Services in Center Court for lost and found assistance.
- Mall walkers are welcome at Irving Mall. Our doors open for walkers at 7:00 a.m., Monday - Saturday, and 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. For more information about walking at Irving Mall, visit the Simon Guest Services located in Center Court (use the mall entrance closest to Los Lupes Mexican Restaurant).
- Many of our service staff speak Spanish. Visit Simon Guest Services Center at Center Court for assistance.
- Handicap parking is available at all mall entrances.
- Our Simon Guest Services Associates gladly call cabs for mall shoppers.<br><br>Shuttle buses are available through area hotels. Out-of-town guests should check with their hotel concierges to arrange transportation to Irving Mall. Be sure to store your luggage at the hotel concierge prior to coming to Irving Mall.
- Shopping Bags are available at Simon Guest Services located in Center Court.
- <span style="font-size: 13px; font-family: helv;"> <p style="text-align: left;">The Simon Kidgits Club® is a fun club for kids with games, crafts, discounts at participating stores and special events at the mall each month. As a member, kids and their parents can enjoy the many benefits of the program including: </p> <p style="text-align: left;">Interactive Kids events, Family-Friendly and Money-Saving Coupons from Mall Retailers, Birthday Club and Gift Redemption for Kids. Simon Kidgits Club members will receive a newsletter each quarter with games, educational elecments and other membership exclusives! </p> <p style="text-align: left;">Interested in becoming a member? You can register on-line, at any Simon Kidgits Club event or at the Guest Services location in Center Court. The yearly membership is just $5. Join Today at www.simonkidgitsclub.com</p> </span>
- A mail drop box is available at the Center Court entrance.
- Smart Carte strollers are located near Simon Guest Services, at the Sears Entrance and in the Food Court. Double strollers are available at Simon Guest Services only. The cost is $4 for single and $6 for double strollers. Upon return of the stroller, customers will receive .50 cents back.
- Complimentary wheelchairs are available for mall usage on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Simon Guest Services at Center Court. Please be prepared to leave a picture ID with Guest Services until the wheelchair is returned. For more information, you can contact Guest Services at 972-255-0572.
- This property features enhanced cellular connectivity that improves the signal strength and brings the cell phone tower inside of the mall.
Start Date: 3/28/2014
Bring your little bunny in for pictures with our Easter Bunny. Capture memories of this special season starting Saturday, April 5th when the Easter Bunny arrives at Irving Mall. He will be here through Saturday, April 19 in Center Court.http://www2.simon.com/mall/irving-mall/stream/happy-easter-bunny.-1136855 Mall EventOther March 28, 2014
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Want the next big thing, but stuck in a big, fat contract?
Break free to the Galaxy. T-Mobile will pay your early termination fees.
We’ll pay off your early termination fees when you switch and trade in your device. Which means you can get the new Galaxy S® 5 on the fastest nationwide 4G LTE network right now for $0 down.
Switch to T-Mobile today.
DEVICE PRICING FOR WELL-QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS: Total price $660.00. 0% APR; O.A.C. Example shown reflects down payment & monthly payments of our most creditworthy customers for this device; amounts for others will vary.
Limited time offer; subject to change. Taxes and fees additional; total device tax due at sale. General Terms: At participating locations. Deposit, qualifying service, and $10 SIM starter kit may be required. Termination Fee/Service Contract Payoff: Eligible device tradein, new device purchase, qualifying credit, port-in from eligible carriers (incl. AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint), and qualifying postpaid service required. Payments consist of: (1) credit of device trade-in value, and (2) prepaid MasterCard card in amount of Early Termination Fee. Tax on ETF not included. You must submit final bill showing ETF within 2 calendar months of port-in and be active and in good standing with T-Mobile when payment is processed; allow up to 8 weeks. Additional validation may be required. Up to 5 lines; all lines must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address. One reimbursement per subscriber. Check your contract with your carrier for your rights and obligations. MasterCard card is reimbursement on new device, service, or port-in; for any tax implications of payment, consult a tax advisor.
http://www2.simon.com/mall/irving-mall/stream/break-free-and-well-pay-your-termination-fees.-1154588 Electronics, Technology & Cell April 11, 2014
Break up with your carrier. We'll pay your family's early termination fees.
Is your family stuck in different wireless contracts with different end dates? Starting now, T-Mobile® will cover your family’s early termination fees when you trade in your devices, regardless of their end date. So say bye-bye to annual service contracts and hello to freedom. New at T-Mobile.
Switch to T-Mobile today.
Limited time offer; subject to change. At participating stores. Eligible device trade-in, new device purchase, qual’g credit, voice line port-in from AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, & qual’g postpaid plan req’d. Payment will consist of: (1) instant credit of device trade-in value, and (2) prepaid MasterCard card if cancellation fees exceeds instant credit received on device trade-in. You must submit your final bill showing cancellation fees within 2 calendar months of transaction and be active and in good standing when payment is processed; allow 4-8 weeks. Additional validation may be required. Up to 5 lines; all must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address and area code. Check your contract with your carrier for your rights and obligations.http://www2.simon.com/mall/irving-mall/stream/t-mobile-will-pay-your-early-termination-fees.-1015943 Electronics, Technology & Cell January 8, 2014
Macy's GO RED Event Recap
Posted Feb 24 // Becky Branch
Last Saturday I attended the Macy's GO RED Event at North East Mall. It was a lot of fun! I got a red lip makeover, learned about heart health, and ate yummy food!
First stop was to get my "Go Red" Passport and I was off!!!!
There were four stations set up. When you visited each one you got a stamp and at the end I turned my passport in to enter to win a Macy's gift card. How fun...there's going to be one happy shopper that's for sure!
I learned how to do CPR:
I got my blood pressure taken by these fabulous people :)
Learned how to apply the perfect red lip at the makeup counter:
I discovered some yummy & healthy recipes upstairs in the home department:
I spied several outfits that were red & heart inspired:
I had a blast! If you are looking for something to spice up your every day this year head to Macy's where they'll help you with everything from head to toe! Keep up with all the fun and upcoming events via the North East Mall website.
Posted Apr 15 // Becky Branch
Do you remember that song "Walk Like an Egyptian" from the 80's? That was one of my favorite songs growing up.....if you ever want to get in a good mood turn that song on!
Anyway....that's beside the point. This season I've seen a lot of beautiful Aztec patterns on the racks. I love this because you can mix and match with just about anything in your closet. It's something new and bold you can add to your wardrobe and I'll definitely be "Walking Like and Egyptian" this spring :)
Here are some cute Aztec trending tops from Forever 21
I also saw these bracelets at Nordstrom. They would be the perfect accessory to these tops.
These sparkly summer sandals are only $14.99 at Old Navy. I'm loving the mint and navy pair.
Are you going to be wearing the "Aztec" trend this spring? I would love to see how you style your looks! Use #simonmalls on Twitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest and greatest styles from Simon Malls.
Posted Mar 17 // Becky Branch
I ran out of blush the other day and heard about this new blush from CLINIQUE called Cheek Pop. I know it looks really bright in the photo, but it goes on perfectly smooth and gives a subtle hint of color. I would highly recommend this blush for spring.
I tried a sample of Benefit's The Big Easy Liquid To Powder SPF 35 Foundation the other day and it was AMAZING! It immediately evened out my skin tone & gave me the coverage of a liquid and powder all in one. I usually don't try things like this, but now I can't wait to get more.
My favorite lip product for the past year has been this TARTE LipSurgence™ Lip Luster in a color called "Buff". It heals my lips and gives them a shimmer of beautiful color. It doesn't taste bad (I'm weird about the taste of lip products). Another favorite for spring.
I'm also loving this shadow from Urban Decay. This color is called Easy Baked- light bronze with a little shimmer. I love shimmery eyeshadows, but don't like when they flake off. This one goes on super smooth and still gives the perfect shimmer.
What makeup products have you tried lately & are dying to share with friends? I'd love to know! xo Becky @thejavamama
All of these products can be found at Sephora located at North East Mall.COMING THIS SATURDAY!!!
Navy & Green: 2014 Spring Essentials
Posted Mar 3 // Becky Branch
As I was walking around NorthEast Mall the other day one thing started to stand out. The colors navy and green. It seemed like every store I walked into was stocking items in navy and green! I love this color combo, it is polished and they go great together, not to mention they are friends on the color wheel :)
Here is an example I saw at Banana Republic with this silky green blouse and navy skirt:
Love the cheetah print & green accessories:
Over at Macy's I spied these polka dot Michael Kors bags. How cute are they???
So what do you think? Are you going to be rocking this color combo come spring?
Add Polish to your T-Shirt
Posted Mar 19 // Becky Branch
This is definitely the year of the "statement necklace". You can jazz up anything from a t-shirt to a fancy dress with one hot accessory. I bought the necklace below at Claire's a few years ago for less than $10 and I get so many compliments on it.....because it's big, bold, and makes a statement.
Here are some examples of great statement necklaces you can find at your local simon mall:Kate Spade 14 karat gold necklace / FOSSIL blue stone necklace / Style Co cabochon jewelry / Mint statement necklace / BKE bib statement necklace / Claire s tear drop necklace
How are you all making a statement this spring? I'm hoping it starts to feel like spring soon. I'm ready for pastels, neons, and breezy fabrics!
Quite Possibly The BEST Cardigan You Will Ever Own
Posted Feb 20 // Becky Branch
So last week I wore the cardigan below from Nordstrom to work. I kid you not....THREE people asked where I got it and immediately ordered themselves one. It's so versatile and soft. There are so many colors to choose from and you can dress it up or down. It's the Asymmetrical Fleece Wrap Cardigan by Bobeau.
Here are a few more colors:
This cardigan has OVER 1,800 positive reviews on Nordstrom's website y'all. You must getcha one!!!!
Hope you all are having a great week. Local ladies run out to North East Mall and head to Nordstrom to check out this item!
Posted Apr 7 // Becky Branch
When my sister was visiting a few weeks ago we were in Nordstrom at North East Mall and we LOVED these glitzy headbands. Headbands are great when you want to pull back your hair, are trying to grow your bangs out, and can even add polish to a ponytail. I use them a lot when I'm outside to keep my hair out of my face. Not all headbands are created equal gals...my Grandma used to wear the scruntchie ones. I'm talking about the ones that don't say "I didn't really want to fix my hair today...so I put this headband on". That what I call a "hairband bandit". No Excuses.
Here are the fun sparkly ones we loved:
Now, aren't these so pretty? They just at that little extra "bling" to any occasion. We all grew up wanting to be a princess right? So, here's your adult excuse for a tiara...a blingy headband!
I've seen a lot of friends wearing this kind of head wrap below:
It sort of reminds me of Lucille Ball, but in a fashion forward way. This is such a cute accessory and one I wouldn't have guessed would come back around. Most of the time I've seen them accessorized with buns or ponytails. I'm not sure how this would look on me. Have you tried this headband style yet?Tasha stretchy headband / Under Armour hair accessory / Bohemian headband / Forever 21 head wrap headband / Forever 21 woven headband / Gap Glitter Bow Headband - gold
I'd love to see your "Band-It" style! Use #simonmalls to tag how you style your headbands. xo Becky
Shine Bright: Neon Trends
Posted Apr 7 // Becky Branch
I'm sure if you have been shopping lately you've seen a MAJOR comeback in all things neon. Now, I'm a big fan of the 80's era....but I don't really want to glow in the dark if you know what I mean? There are great ways to incorporate this fun and bright trend into your spring wardrobe. Accessorize ladies!!! Adding that small pop of color can make such a difference.
Here are some fun items I found while shopping at North East Mall:
Kendra Scott earrings. Does she ever do us wrong? I love me some Kendra Scott! These studs are the perfect way to add a little neon in your life.
I've been in love with this necklace for awhile now. Statement necklaces are such a big trend, and this one doesn't fall short of color or statement.
Here are some more neon options available at your local Simon mall:Banana Republic draped top / Moa Moa clothing / Barefoot Tess toe thong sandals / Yves Saint Laurent genuine leather purse / Claire s sterling silver rose jewelry / FOREVER 21 GIRLS Sugartooth Babydoll Dress (Kids)
I can't wait to see how you all style your neon this spring! Use #simonmalls to keep up with the latest and greatest trends on Instagram & Twitter! xo Becky
High & Low Style
Posted Mar 26 // Becky Branch
I went shopping this past weekend when my twin sister was in town. Of course I took her to my favorite shopping spot, North East Mall! I wish she lived closer, we would probably be up there every weekend doing some major damage. We have so much fun while shopping together and our tastes are so much alike, but different in others. I probably would have never tried on a high-low dress before. She wanted to run into Forever 21 and I saw this dress. It's almost Easter dress time so I decided to see how it looked on me. I LOVED it! I wasn't too sure about the high-low style before, but now I am kind of obsessed! The best part is this dress was only $27 bucks.
Me & my shopping partner, twin sis Bonnie. We are goofs and we love to shop together. Only now we don't get into quite so many fights over stealing each other's clothes :)
Here are some more examples of the high-low trend right now. From tops to dresses:Caslon brown dress / Ivy Blu navy blue chiffon dress / BCBGMAXAZRIA long sleeveless dress / Old Navy hi lo dress / Bar III long top / MICHAEL Michael Kors polka dot shirt / Nicole By Nicole Miller shirts top
Now every store I go into I'm going to be searching for a high-low option. It's great if you want a shirt in the front with a little extra booty coverage in the back gals! What do you think of this trend? Is it HIGH or LOW on your list this spring?
Start Date: 4/17/2014
Celebrate motherhood and take time out to “indulge” yourself! Moms will have the opportunity to socialize, relax, get style ideas, be pampered and enjoy themselves. Indulge yourself with giveaways, entertainment, and swag bags!
http://www2.simon.com/mall/irving-mall/stream/indulge-a-stylish-treat-for-mothers-1180089 Mall Event April 17, 2014
Start Date: 3/26/2014
Visit the Carnival in the Irving Mall north-side parking lot near the Sears entrance from April10 - April 20. The Carnival opens at 6pm Monday - Friday, and 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays.http://www2.simon.com/mall/irving-mall/stream/talley-amusements-carnival-1134304 ChildrenKidgitsMall Event March 26, 2014
Join the Spring 2014 Photo Team:
Cashier, Greeter, Photographer, Manager
Be the Bunny!
The Noerr Programs provides the Photo Experience in Simon Malls nationwide. Weseek people with a passion for sales, serving, and creating special experiences.If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, like to be challenged and value the opportunity to make a difference, please apply.
Be enthusiastic, gracious, and 16 years of age or older. Help children smile and enjoy themselves. Play a role in creating Magical experiences for children of all ages.
The Manager Role:
Manage, train, and schedule teams; maintain budgets, achieve goals, control expenses, and protect assets; identify current and future customer requirements including availability of product and services; promote and secure merchandise and technology; maintain site cleanliness, safety and team dress code; create remarkable visitor experience; utilize our web based productivity, recruiting, and reporting tools.
• Demonstrate sales driving capability and strong communication skills
• Devote a ‘full time’ effort for a limited period of time (up to 6 weeks)
• Robust Home Internet Connection
Apply onLine: www.NoerrJobs.com
Management candidates, please include resume.
The Noerr Programs
Creating Magic, Inspiring Smiles, Capturing Memories! ®