With over 125 shopping, dining and entertainment options, nowhere will you find more choices than at Circle Centre. Conveniently located at the intersection of Maryland St. & Illinois St. in downtown Indianapolis, this four level indoor mall features Carson Pirie Scott, H&M, Finish Line, Gap/Gap Kids, Victoria's Secret and many more.If it's a night out you are looking for, Circle Centre has sit down dining options such as Harry & Izzy's and PF Changs or grab and go options such as Chick-Fil-A and Subway. Consider making it dinner and a movie at our Circle Centre United Artist Movie theater.And if you're planning an overnight trip, check out the Hotels link for more information about Indianapolis and local hotel shopping packages as well as hotel information on the twelve hotels connected to Circle Centre. So, from the Circle Centre team we hope you enjoy your visit!
Circle Centre is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- Indy Swank, Gigi's Cupcakes, and Go! Calendars and Go! Games are all now open on the south end of the mall. <br /> <br /> Indy Swank features local Indianapolis fashions and accessories on Level 3 of the mall. Go! Calendars and Go! Games have great holidays gifts for everyone on your list. They are also located on Level 3.<br /> <br /> Stop for a shopping treat at Gigi's Cupcakes on Level 2 on the south end or get a few to-go for co-workers, family, or friends! They are certain to bring holiday cheer to any group!
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=163">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- Welcoming our visitors from near and far, let us help you uncover all the great attractions and restaurants nearby. Just stop by the Simon Guest Services booth on Level 2 at the center of the mall for more information. Directions, guides, coupons and local tips and transportation assistance are available just for the asking. Or, check visitindy.com for great information about the whole city.
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Hotel Shopping Packages</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">If you are planning a shopping trip to downtown Indianapolis, please check out these great hotel shopping packages.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"> </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><strong>Canterbury Hotel<br /> </strong>317-634-3000 800.538.8186<br /> <a href="http://www.canterburyhotel.com">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel<br /> This shopping package includes:<br /> Overnight accomodations in a standard room<br /> $100 American Express Simon gift card a<br /> Valet parking<br /> Rates starting at $288.00 per evening<br /> Valid thru Saturday, December 24, 2011<br /> Other terms and conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.<br /> <br /> <strong>Embassy Suites</strong></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.236.1800 800.362.2779</p> <a href="http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/hotel/INDWWES-Embassy-Suites-Indianapolis-Downtown-Indiana/index.do">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> This shopping package includes:<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight accommodations in a two room suite </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Two hour evening Manager's Reception* </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">A full Cooked-to-Order Breakfast </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates starting at $149 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Hampton Inn Downtown</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.261.1200 800.426.7866</p> <a href="http://www.schahethotels.com/hampton-inn-downtown-indianapolis-hotel/specials-01.php">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> This shopping package includes:<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight Accommodations</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">“On the House” hot breakfast buffet</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Complimentary Valet Parking</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Go to the hotel web page for rate information.</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>The Hilton Indianapolis</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.972.0600 800.445.8667</p> <a href="http://www.indianapolishilton.com/specials.htm?gclid=CJ3jpcng1aYCFYSK4AodhT5eHQ">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight Accommodations</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$50 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Breakfast for two adults and two children</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates starting at $194 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Marriott – Downtown Indianapolis</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.822.3500 800.228.9290</p> <a href="http://www.indymarriott.com/index.php?chebs=gl_imd">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight accommodations </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Breakfast for two</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates starting at $169 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Promotional Code: SHO</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><b>Omni Severin</b></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.634.6664 800.843.6664</p> <a href="http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/IndianapolisSeverin.aspx?cid=sd_psg_b-property">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Overnight accommodations </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Continental breakfast for two in 40 West Café</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Complimentary Valet parking</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Rates Starting from $159 per night</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.<br /> <br /> <strong>Sheraton Indianapolis<br /> </strong>317.635.2000 800.325.3535<br /> <a href="http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/search/pre_decider_all.html?propertyID=3054&rateCode=SHPPKG&language=en_US&EM=SIMON_PROPERTIES BOOK_NAD_SI_3054_SHPPKG_NORTH).">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> Overnight accomodations<br /> $25 American Express Simon giftcard<br /> Breakfast Buffet for two at the Circle Cafe in the hotel<br /> Circle Centre Goodie Bag<br /> Valet Parking for one vehicle, a $25 value!<br /> 3pm late check-out, based on availability<br /> Rates from $169 per night<br /> <br /> <strong>The Westin</strong></p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">317.262.8100 800.228.3000</p> <a href="http://www.westinindianapolis.com/mall">Click here</a> for more information on the hotel.<br /> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Overnight accommodations </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">$25 American Express Simon giftcard</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Breakfast buffet for two at Shula's Restaurant in the hotel </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre goodie bag</p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Valet parking for one vehicle, a $32 value! </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">3 p.m. late check-out, based on availability </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; background: white;">Rates from $199 per night </p> <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Special Terms and Conditions may apply. Contact hotel for details.</p> <br /> <br /> <strong>Other Travel Plans</strong><br /> Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=49+West+Maryland+Street&stateProvince=IN&city=Indianapolis&country=USA&postalCode=46204&temp1=0564" target="_blank">Click here</a> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=49+West+Maryland+Street&stateProvince=IN&city=Indianapolis&country=USA&postalCode=46204&temp1=0564" class="link-topbold" target="_blank"><img alt="" style="border-bottom: 0px solid; border-left: 0px solid; border-top: 0px solid; border-right: 0px solid;" src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" /></a><br /> <a href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target="_blank">Save up to $100 - click here for more details</a><br /> <br /> <span><strong><span style="font-size: 10px;">Tour Groups</span><br /> </strong></span>If you have a group interested in visiting Circle Centre or would like Circle Centre mall directories or coupon books please send an e-mail to <span style="color: #0033cc;">firstname.lastname@example.org<a><span style="color: #000000; text-decoration: none; text-underline: none;">. Please include your name, number of people in your tour group, a phone number or e-mail address, and the date arriving at Circle Centre. Once we receive your information, a representative with Circle Centre will be calling you to confirm your tour group's arrival.</span></a></span>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Indiana lottery tickets are available for purchase at our lottery booth in the food court.<br />
- <p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Circle Centre offers 3 parking garages: the Sun Garage (entrances off of Washington Street and Maryland Street); the Moon Garage (entrance off of Georgia Street); and the World Wonders Garage (entrances off of Illinois Street and Maryland Street). If you are using a GPS system, the following are entrance addresses: <br /> <br /> Sun Garage: 26 W Maryland St., Indianapolis, IN 46204<br /> Moon Garage: 26 W Georgia St., Indianapolis, IN 46204<br /> World of Wonders: 130 S Illinois St., Indianapolis, IN 46204<br /> <br /> <br /> Effective, December 1, 2012, the normal rates are:<br /> <br /> 0 - 3 hours $2</p> <div dir="ltr">3 - 4 hours $4</div> <div dir="ltr">4 - 5 hours $8</div> <div dir="ltr">5 - 6 hours $12</div> <div dir="ltr">6 - 12 hours $15</div> <div dir="ltr">12 - 24 hours $20</div> <div dir="ltr"> </div> <div id="idSignature1325" dir="ltr"> <div></div> <div>An Event Parking rate of $20.00 may be charged during major downtown functions. Visitors will be notified of Event Parking schedules upon entry into any Circle Centre garage. If a visitor shows a $20 receipt from any Circle Centre merchant from that day, normal parking rates will apply.<br /> <br /> Circle Centre garage hours are as follows:<br /> World of Wonders Garage: 24-hour access<br /> Sun Garage: Mon. - Sat.: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m., Sun.: 10:00 a.m. - Midnight<br /> Moon Garage: Mon. - Sat.: 8:00 a.m. - Midnight, Sun.: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.<br /> Hours during holidays and special events may vary.<br /> <br /> <div dir="ltr">Normal rates for the Court Street Garage connected to Claypool Courts and the Embassy Suites are:</div> <div dir="ltr">0 - 1/2 hour $4</div> <div dir="ltr">1/2 - 1 hour $6</div> <div dir="ltr">1 - 2 hours $10</div> <div dir="ltr">2 - 3 hours $12</div> <div dir="ltr">3 - 4 hours $14</div> <div dir="ltr">4 - 8 hours $16</div> <div dir="ltr">8 - 12 hours $18</div> <div dir="ltr">12 - 24 hours $22<br /> </div> <br /> The Court Street Garage is not a Circle Centre garage. If using a GPS the entrance address for the Court Street <br /> Garage is: 49 N Capitol Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46204.<br /> <br /> </div> </div>
- Strollers are available on Level 1 by Harry & Izzy's and on Level 4 in the World Wonders Parking Garage.
- Ticketmaster, the world's leading live entertainment ticketing company, now has a retail location at select Simon® Malls Guest Services Booths. You can access event information and purchase tickets at Guest Services to a wide range of venues and entertainment options including sporting events, museums, theaters, performing arts and family shows. Did you purchase tickets from Ticketmaster online? You can conveniently pick them up at our mall. Stop by Simon Guest Services for all of your Ticketmaster ticketing needs.
- Wheelchairs are available at Simon Guest Services (located on the 2nd level across from the Godiva Chocolatier) and at Carson Pirie Scott.
Start Date: 11/2/2012
Preparing the perfect Easter Brunch with Williams-Sonoma.
Posted Apr 18 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
As you all know, I love to shop… but I also love to cook! I’m a foodie at heart, so I love to prepare and eat good food. The Fashion Mall at Keystone William’s Sonoma store offers a range of culinary classes that are open to the public and also free!
With Easter just around the corner, this week’s William’s Sonoma technique class was all about the “Best of Brunch” as guests learned some great tips, tricks and new recipes for brunch menus.
Here are some of my tips for Easter brunch entertaining, suggested by Wiliams-Sonoma, of course all the items you need are available at the store in The Fashion Mall at Keystone:
Serve brunch buffet style – hosting a crowd can be stressful, so keep things casual and arrange food on a table or sideboard. Guests can serve themselves and you can relax and enjoy time with your friends and family too.
Have a direction - Make sure to set up your buffet table so that it “flows” with plates at the starting end and napkins and cutlery at the finishing end. You can even roll cutlery in napkins for easy carrying.
Drinks station – have a separate table for the drinks and set it away from the buffet table so that there is more space for guests to move around the tables and keep the flow of traffic smooth.
Levels of taste – Set dishes at different levels on the buffet table, it makes the buffet more attractive but also makes it easier for guests to serve themselves. Using tiered serving platters or cake stands can display food nicely. Also propping up serving plates on boxes that are hidden under your tablecloth is a good trick.
Simply decorate – Keeping your centerpiece simple will help to highlight all your hard work in the kitchen.
Think about serving food that tastes it’s best at room temperature so you’re not fussing over reheating or serving food that needs to be hot. Less stress for you and more enjoyment for everyone!
Here are a few images from the Technique class I attended at William-Sonoma The Fashion Mall at Keystone:
Guests preregister with Williams-Sonoma as classes are limited to 25 people, each guest also receives special discounts for purchases made on the day.
Mixing Belgian waffle batter, shown above.
Cutting potatoes for hash browns in the air fryer, shown above.
Our demonstrating chef showing us how to use the air fryer, shown above.
Waffle batter into the Waffle maker... the smell of these cooking, delicious!
Two of the appliances used during the class that I loved were the Breville Smart Waffle Maker (shown below), the waffles were crisp and cooked to perfection, delicious as served with Raspberry Curd.
The Paderno Spiralizer (shown below) which I will be using to make zucchini pasta!
This was a great way to start a Sunday morning and I recommend joining a class as soon as you have a chance. It was fun, informative and delicious!
Happy shopping my friends!
Best Dressed in Distressed Denim and a special offer from Madewell at The Fashion Mall Keystone
Posted Apr 10 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
Always in style, the trusty denim blue jean will again be one of the hottest trends this summer season. This time around it's all about distressing and patchwork. In varied washes and levels of distress on all fits from boyfriend to skinny & cropped, these combinations will take you from the ball game to a dinner date.
Lucky for us here in Indy, this weekend only at The Fashion Mall at Keystone, Madewell is offering my readers a special offer! If you mention my Style Setter blog post and show this advertisement (you can also get it from my twitter feed @BronteeTag or instagram @Brontee25) to the Madewell staff at the register on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, you'll receive 20% off your purchase of $125 or more. All the details are outlined on the flyer below:
And if you want my favorite picks from Madewell, here they are:
Left to Right all from Madewell: Chimala Selvedge Tapered Jeans // NSF Beck Patched Boyfriend Jeans // The Slim Boyfriend Jean: Rip and Repair Edition.
Keep in mind, as your denim gets more distressed look to match tailored pieces such as button down shirts and blazers to keep it classy. See how I wore it below:
Shirt and shoes, BCBG// tote bag, Saks// leather jacket, Michael Kors
I'm looking forward to seeing how you all style your beat-up denim this season. Get to The Fashion Mall at Keystone, and stop in for the exclusive sale at Madewell to find your perfect pair of denim.
Spring Dresses from Saks Fifth Avenue; VIP event shopping.
Posted Mar 31 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
If you are anything like me, you're excited for spring to arrive and you're already thinking about and planning the outfits that you'll be wearing this season. Lucky for us, Saks at The Fashion Mall at Keystone has us in mind as they previewed some of this season's hottest trends in the contemporary fashion lounge.
Some of my favorite pieces featured were from Giambattista Valli Paris, Christian Dior, Chanel, Rebecca Minkoff, Alice and Olivia and Gucci.
Florals are such a trend for the spring, these two were stand-out pieces for me. Go big or go home ladies!
Always demure, Chanel has beauty in the details this spring, you have to see these dresses to believe the craftsmanship and tailoring in perfectly pretty colors!
This two-piece top and skirt, shone on the spring runway, is versatile as ever!
One of the must-haves for the year is a romper or jumpsuit, and Rebecca Minkoff does not let us down with this floral show-stopper and the peek-a-boo back and plunging V presented by Alice and Olivia for the floral gown would be perfect for any red carpet event you have planned.
Black and white and graphic color are also both wonderful choices for the season.
Spring purses and clutches were also featured and delicious nibbles were by "Mary Beth Poe Catering". Thanks to the folks at Saks Fifth Ave at The Fashion Mall at Keystone, we will have all our bases covered. Seems to me that the ladies of Indy will be stepping out in style to all the events this season. Now, off to find the shoes to match...
From Winter Blues to Summer Hues; Making the great Escape
Posted Mar 21 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens,
It's been a long, cold winter and it's that time of the year when we are all dreaming of sneaking away to catch the rays of sunshine in an exotic locale. Wit Spring finally here, we are counting the days until summer arrives! Whether it be poolside or ocean scape you're envisioning for your great escape, I wanted to showcase just some of what Fashion Mall at Keystone has in stores to cure a case of the winter blues.
Sun-kissed colors and turquoise blue will brighten any day regardless of a cruise vacation or just planning ahead for summer, you can make your great escape from the winter blues too with my summer inspiration!
Items clockwise from top right:
Missoni Sleeveless Knit Maxi Dress, Saks// Ruched Hipkini, Victoria Secret// Cecilia Pado Beach Bag, Saks// Lucky Brand Triple Set Stone Ring// Eric Javits "GG Dame 2" Packable Sunhat, Saks// Progue Sunglasses, Free People// Shiseido Sun Protection Eye Cream SPF 34, Sephora// Missoni Home Niles towels, Saks// Michael Kors Collection Hana Sandals, Michael Kors// Blue Mirage Camel Pendant, Lucky Brand// Turquoise Wrap Bracelet, Lucky Brand.
Make a break for it and head to the Fashion Mall at Keystone this week! Spring has sprung and the deals are in stores for the taking.
C Wonder Store VIP party for a cause!
Posted Apr 18 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens,
Incase you missed the VIP party last week at C Wonder Store at The Fashion Mall Keystone, I thought I'd share with you a few pictures and details from the event!
From 5-7pm we celebrated fresh and new items from the spring and summer collections with proceeds benefiting the Simon Youth Foundation. http://syf.org
Guests mixed and mingled while shopping the store with pop and mini cupcakes or a glass of wine in hand.
Plenty of new jewelry was on display and these seemed to be the most popular items of the event.
My outfit was a fun mix of color, patterns and chic denim!
Top: Short Sleeve Mini-pocket Tee// Jeans: Mid-rise skinny// Shoes: Calf Hair Slip On Sneaker (see below)
The amazing C Wonder Store staff were on hand to answer any questions!
As you can see it was another fun event at The Fashion Mall at Keystone! So next time don't be shy, come along to join in the fun and get some fresh ideas to update your wardrobe!
Budget friendly home wares to brighten up after your spring cleaning is done!
Posted Apr 7 // Bronte Tagliani
Let's start with the Living Room:
- Coral color Favorite Throw (Sale price $9.99) – West Elm, shown above.
- Coral and blue are the big trends in home wares this spring and a bright throw or a few accent pillows will really brighten up a neutral pallet that you may already own.
- Stevan Alan Hand-Blocked Stripes Pillow Cover – Deep Coral ($39) – West Elm, shown below.
- For the environmentally friendly option, the designs are printed on 100% hand-spun silk and colored with natural dyes.
- Chevron Crewel Pillow Cover – Light Pool ($44) – West Elm, shown below.
- One of the best selling items of spring so far and it comes in eight different colors!
- Unique twist on the classic Chevron pattern with this wavy Chevron design, it's a very versatile pillow that can go from couch to the bedroom too.
- Palma Small Lidded Basket ($29.95) – Crate & Barrel, shown above.
- Keep your house clutter free after the spring-cleaning by using these fun baskets around the house.
On to the Bathroom:
- Coral Jewelry Tree ($59) – West Elm, shown top image.
- This crisp white sea coral ‘jewelry tree’ is just as beautiful as an art piece that can bring a summer/beach feel to any room or in your bathroom.
- Lompolo Shower Curtain (Sale price $39.97) – Crate & Barrel, shown in top image.
- This bright blue floral pattern is a fun way to spruce up your bathroom, but is neutral enough to go with things you may anything you already own
- Filled Owl Candles (Sale price $9.99 to $14) – West Elm, shown below.
- So cute and fun with pops of color, these candles come in six different colors and will add a soft scent to your freshly spring-cleaned home.
Ideas for the bedroom:
- Adra Chevron Vase ($39.95) – Crate & Barrel, shown above.
- This crisp, white color and classic chevron pattern will stand out as you display any fresh spring flowers or is just as striking on its own.
- Swag Tray (Sale price $15.96) – Crate & Barrel, shown very bottom image.
- Instead of hiding this vibrant tray in the kitchen cabinets, another way to use the fun accessory is to group perfume bottles and lotions on the bedroom dresser
Cooking it up in the kitchen:
- Claudia Pearson Dog Plates ($16 - $34) – West Elm, shown above
- Blue Byzantine Melamine Dinnerware ($6.95 - $34.95) – Williams Sonoma, shown below
- Botanical Citrus Bowls, set of 4 ($49.95) – Williams Sonoma, shown below
- Botanical Citrus Towels, set of 2 ($19.95) – Williams Sonoma, shown below
- These plates and kitchenware are perfect for throwing a fun dinner party, or to display as a bright table topper. Then Melamine dinnerware is a great idea if you have kids in the house as it's just a little more durable than china, but still looks the part.
- These bright and fresh spring colors add a pop of color to wake up any table
- Rocking Bird Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($24) – West Elm, shown above
- We all know not to play with our food at the table, but with these colorful bird salt and pepper shakers on your table, the focus is shifted and a great conversational piece too.
- Recycled Handmade Double Old-Fashioned Glasses ($7.95) – Crate & Barrel
- Available in two different sizes, tall and short, they lend a rustic but fun feel
- Environmentally friendly, they are a great conversation starter while hosting friends
- Tropic Palm Spice Trim Placemat (Sale price $4.76) – Crate & Barrel, shown above
- The placemats are handmade by local farmers in Mexico where the tropic palms are native. Each pops with the bright yellow or coral trim.
- Great for adding a splash of color to neutrals and existing table wears
So if you haven't had a chance to sweep up and get ready for spring, now's the time to tidy away the "winter blues" and get yourself in the "spring mood" with these picks from The Fashion Mall at Keystone!
Happy Shopping my friends!
Finding Your Spring Break Shades
Posted Mar 28 // Dane McDonald
So you've got your swim trunks and you've got your sun screen. All that's missing is that essential last accessory.
You can tell yourself they're practical and they keep the sun out your eyes while you're driving or on the beach, but let's face it. You really just want to complete your warm weather look and feel awesome.
There's a vast array of sunglass styles to choose, from but I've paired it down to a few key looks you should consider. They're all available from Sunglass Hut.
The aviator style of sunglasses has wandered in and out of popularity ever since Ray-Ban designed them in 1936 for pilots. The effortlessly cool appeal of these Aviator II Larges Ray-Bans in obvious, featuring grey lenses and a sleek gold frame.
If you're searching for a more sporty look, check out the Flak Jacket Oakleys. They feature rimless frames, no-nonsense rectangle frames and wrap snuggly around your head, so no fear you'll lose them in the surf or sand.
Looking to combine rectangle lenses with an aviator style? Oliver Peoples has you covered with these frames, which come in silver or gold rims and green, blue, or brown lenses.
It's hard to beat the Original Wayfarer from Ray-Ban when it comes to sunglasses. They're the epitome of fresh style and can be worn with a tank and shorts for California beach bum look or dressed up with jeans and a nice shirt for your excursions off the sand.
Transitioning from Winter to Spring: the best pieces to buy now and still wear later.
Posted Mar 24 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens,
There's always a buzz or excitement and a pep to my step at the first breaking warmer weather, I feel like I'm refreshed and renewed with the soft, early season rays of sunshine. When I see the first spring blooms and fresh flowers at our local farmer's market, I'm ready to ditch my winter clothes and break out the light fabrics and pick up some of this season's hottest prints too. But wait... now is the best time to be shopping for transitional pieces!
The clothing staples that transition us from fall to winter and then into spring may not seem like the "fun" items to be looking for right now, but trust me when I say it's a good time to buy them! Everyone else is excited about spring and the new-trends too, so why not shop the sales and side racks throughout the stores at The Fashion Mall at Keystone and look for these items that are wear now and wear again later.
Jeans and pants are a staple that we will always need. Look for neutral colors in a skinny leg shape such as the "Sunbleach stretch skinny jean" in Fatigue ($98) at C. Wonder Store (top left image) wear it now with colorful tops and cuffed with sandals, or into the fall tucked into ankle boots.
Or there's the "Skinny flare jean in Indigo" ($88) at White House, Black Market which is part of the new denim line, a dark color is very figure flattering and has more of a boot cut. This pair of mid-rise jeans won't leave you with a cold mid section in the fall and is a timeless cut and color.
You can never have enough black pants, and the leather trip on the "Leather trim black pant" at Cache is wearable now with brighter colored tops or under a spring floral dress while the temperature is still cool. Leather will also still be a strong trend this coming fall.
Blouses, shirts and sweaters are a good buy now too, the "Silk Pleated Pullover Blouse" in Navy ($128) at C. Wonder Store (top right image) is a great neutral to layer in the spring or fall and the "1969 Acid Wash Chambray Shirt" at GAP is a wear over everything piece. The denim on denim trend is big for spring and you'll be able to layer this into the fall under a sweater.
Thinking of sweaters, I'd suggest anything cable knit or textured as these will be in for fall, something like the "Navy and white stripe sweater" at GAP or the "Textured Stitch Crew Neck Sweater" in Navy ($88) at C. Wonder Store.
Jackets are also great buy now, wear later pieces. I like the "Leather Moto Jacket" in Periwinkle ($398) at White House, Black Market, yes this jacket is pricier but leather makes it a year around wardrobe staple as it's indoor/ outdoor. You can wear in place of a blazer in the winter or outside in the spring/fall and on cooler summer nights.
The "Classic denim jacket" at GAP (bottom right image) is something that everyone needs in their wardrobe. Dress it up, dress it down, it's the perfect jacket for year round layering. A good denim jacket would pear perfectly with the fun "Yellow rain boot" from C. Wonder Store (bottom left image) and the Versace Sunglasses with yellow arms from Sunglass Hut. Yellow is the color happy to me, so it's perfect for a rainy or overcast spring or fall day.
The final piece I'm on the hunt for right now is a cocktail dress! While the holiday season of cocktail parties is behind us, it will be back before we know it! Plus there is usually a special occasion during the year when we need a dress like the "Black lace, cap-sleeve cocktail dress" at Cache. the lace detailing is so hot for right now, but this little black dress is still a wear anytime classic.
I know there is a lot to take in this post, but it's all intended to help you dress your best, so happy shopping!
Travel in Comfort & Style
Posted Mar 21 // Dane McDonald
Keeping yourself occupied while traveling to your spring break destination depends on how many books you bring and how well you plan your music playlists.
But one thing you shouldn't stress is what you're wearing.
So whether you plan to travel by plane, train, or automobile, here's a few pieces that'll get your there comfortably and stylishly.
Threads for Thought hoodies are notoriously comfy, and this Trim Fit Heathered Hoodie from Nordstrom is no exception. Available in 8 different colors from dark navy to hunter green, it's the perfect zip-up to travel in because it's easily thrown on or off depending on your warmth level.
Every knows how I feel about my joggers. They've got the laid-back style of sweatpants without looking like you gave up and threw in the towel on your outfit. These CPO Colorblock Jogger Pants from Urban Outfitters come in grey and dark blue, featuring banded ankles for a sleek fit.
You simple can't go wrong with a fresh pair of TOMS. These Blue and White Stripe Canvas Classics are just one of the many pairs you should utilize when traveling. Whether you want to kick them off in the car or you need to get them on and off going through airport security, TOMS has you covered when it comes to style and practicality.
Spring Scents; The Jo Malone London Rain Collection launch at Saks 5th Avenue
Posted Mar 19 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
This week I was fortunate to be able to host a lovely ladies luncheon at The Fashion Mall at Keystone Saks 5th Avenue to launch the new and exciting London Rain Collection.
Held on the 3rd floor of Saks, the location was intimately set with the Jo Malone themed cream and black colors. The table settings included signature candles and body creams and each guest had a gift bag awaiting their arrival.
Displays were set to highlight the new London Rain Collection and also the signature line of products which is not limited to but includes bath oils, body lotions, perfumes and candles in three sizes!
We enjoyed our spring inspired lunch, followed by coffee and mini-cheesecake desserts.
Following lunch we were treated to an exclusive scent sampling and informational talk by Polly Iordanova, our regional Jo Malone representative. I have to say that though I was a fan of the brand before this event, I learned so much today that now I'm an even greater fan! I never knew that the fragrances could be layered together to create tailor-made, personal and original scents.
My favorite from the new London Rain Collection is the "Violet and Wisteria" but I love it even more when it's layered with the Signature Collection "English Pear and Freesia". Another tip that we learned was to layer with body lotions and to pick our personal scent but then lift that with citrus notes or make it spicy and deep with woody noted fragrance blends. So interesting!
After this wonderfully chic event, I'm happy to know that I have found my new spring fragrance, exclusively blended by yours truly and the experts at Jo Malone!
I'm really ready for the snow to melt and the sun to break through the clouds, and even if there's a little rain on the horizon, I know I have Jo Malone's London Rain Collection to keep me smiling!
Happy shopping my friends,
Bisous Bisous, Bronte xx
Pick of the week, a spring staple: The Tunic Sweater
Posted Feb 24 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
Finally this week the snow is melting, the sun is peeking through the clouds and I can start to feel that spring is on the way! The thought of shedding my outerwear layers made me think that this week's must-have item would be a Tunic Sweater. Still warm enough with its long sleeves, but the kind that are soft and cosy and perfect for pushing or rolling up on a sunnier day.
At this time of the year, we may not quite be ready to bare all and that's why the tunic sweater is perfect! A little longer in the back that regular sweaters, it's flowing and bum covering and pairs well with leggings or jeans that we already have from fall/winter. As the weather gets warmer this sweater can still be worn with denim cut offs or cuffed jeans.
Find my favorites this week from The Fashion Mall at Keystone below:
From Left to Right:
From Gap, the Contrast Trim Tunic Sweater seen in poolside blue and beside in heather gray are both spring worthy colors.
The lightweight Merino Tunic Sweater from J. Crew lends a pop of color to any outfit and is warm enough to layer on a cooler spring day.
The black/white color combination is definitely sticking it out for spring, so the Megaschool Contrast Trim Cashmere Tunic Sweater in black/snowflake is a great buy and it will be classically chic now and again in the fall.
For those warmer days and into the summer, the Pins and Needles Pointelle Deep V Tunic Sweater from Urban Outfitters is perfectly feminine to dress up your favorite moto-boots and leather jacket.
Happy Shopping friends!
Back To Basics
Posted Feb 24 // Dane McDonald
Basic tee's don't get enough love.
Sure, we all want to sport eye-catching tops and spectacular shirts. But let's be honest about what we want to wear nine times out of ten.
So don't neglect your basics. Sometimes understatement will make you stand out more than anything.
All of my favorite tee-shirts are from Urban Outfitters, like this BDG Triblend Colorblock Pocket Tee. Available in red & blue, blue & red, white & grey, and black & grey, it's the perfect shirt to wear on it's own or underneath any sweater or cardigan.
Same goes for the BDG Mocktwist Colorblock V-neck Tee from Urban Outfitters. Available in red & grey and blue & grey, BDG tees can't be beat when it comes to comfort.
If long sleeves are more your style, consider the Slim Flagstone Long-Sleeve Contrast Pocket Tee from J. Crew. Available in heather onyx and heather grain, expect this to quickly become your go-to long sleeve tee.
A stylish baseball tee is the key to a happy life, so look no further than the Slim Flagstone Baseball Tee from J. Crew. The naval blue color pairs well with most outerwear and also looks just fine on it's own.
Brighten up your look with spring accessories!
Posted Apr 21 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
If you have been hibernating like I have, it's time to get updated for spring and my tip for saving yourself a complete wardrobe overhaul is to do this with fun accessories from The Fashion Mall at Keystone!
Here are a few of my favorite in store picks:
1. Liberty Floral baseball cap (J. Crew). This floral-pattern baseball cap makes weekend errand-running a little more fun.
2. Cork Signature Tote ($98) tote and Printed Stripe ZipTop Pouch ($48). Cork is a lightweight neutral that will work seamlessly with the rest of your wardrobe, and just $98 each, you can afford to update your tote each season. Consider working a brighter and busier print in with accessories such as a wallet, or a make-up pouch to drop inside your bag.
3. Boardwalk Dot Reversible Belt ($48) w/ bamboo ($38) or monogram buckles ($28) (C Wonder). More black and white! Get more bang for your buck by alternating buckles with the same belt. Go with a classic monogram in silver or gold, or try a bamboo pattern, which makes us think of warm, sunny holiday locations.
4. Suede kitten heel pumps in Magenta ($128) (C. Wonder), shown in Sand color. You can't go wrong with a classic heel in a bright color for updating your look to spring.
5. Resin and silicone black and white necklace/earrings (C. Wonder). The black and white trend—especially in new materials like silicone and resin—is here to stay! Pair it with a bright blouse for an instant style upgrade, or layer on top of your neutral basics, even dress up a plain T shirt with this!
6. Double ankle-strap heel ($125) (White House, Black Market) and These shoes are closed-toe, which keep them office-appropriate, while the bright pop of color is an instant update for work-attire basics.
7. Bvlgari Mother-of-Pearl sunglasses (Sunglass Hut). Everyone loves a classic black or tortoise shell pair, but this new material feels so much fresher and will take you through the summer months as well!
So if you're looking for an easy way to brighten your look for spring, look to accessories! Pops of color and patterns on trend for spring will bring you out of the depths of winter, we'll be ready for the sunshine and warmer days ahead.
Spring at Saks in the Fashion Mall at Keystone; Black and White Party Edit
Posted Mar 24 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
To celebrate the first weeks of spring, Saks at The Fashion Mall at Keystone hosted a Black and White Party and showing with Saks Contemporary buyer Jeff Hagedon. The spring collections from Rag and Bone and Helmut Lang were the focus, but other stand out spring trends were highlighted at the VIP viewing party.
The Saks Contemporary Team met and discussed the hottest looks fresh from the designers.
Pre-runway the team took quick pictures with Jeff Hagedon.
Pops of spring color were the focus to my outfit of the day from where I sat front row for the show!
Models walked the runway in iconic pieces from the collections, my favorites shown here! Blazers, shorts and jumpsuits in wearable fabrics made the collections perfect for today's busy woman.
Thanks Saks Contemporary for hosting the event, I'm looking forward to shopping these designers for my new spring fashion looks!
The art of wearing jorts
Posted Apr 18 // Dane McDonald
Jorts get a bad rep. And it's really not fair.
Because, when worn correctly, jean shorts can be a practical and easy solution to the monotony of khaki and chino shorts all spring and summer long.
Unfortunately, guys who take a pair of scissors to old jeans and turn them into shorts have ruined it for the rest of us. In order to turn the tide on this fortunate occurrence, let's explore how to properly rock a pair of jorts.
First of all, you need to keep them short. Anything below the knee is not acceptable. These black Denim Shorts from H&M fall on the shorter side but are effortlessly simple. They'll easily pair with any tank, tee, or button up for a fresh summery look.
These Levi's 511 Sutro Slate Cutoff Shorts from Urban Outfitters run a little longer for a more relaxed, masculine look. They cut right at the knee and are faded slate for a worn in, comfortable feel.
These blue Denim Shorts from H&M run a little longer as well and look like a classic pair jeans successfully converted into shorts. Just remember, don't try to do that at home. Leave it to the professionals who know what they're doing.
If you're looking for a pair of jorts with a distinct edge, try these Levi's '508 Tapered Fit Denim Shorts from Nordstrom. The faded denim and pixelated white paint strokes are perfect for the guy looking to make a strong impression.
Spring Fling; The Blushing Beauty.
Posted Mar 3 // Bronte Tagliani
Fellow Style Mavens!
Despite the lingering chill, we all know that spring is around the corner and when it finally arrives to Indiana and we can peel back our outer coat layers, the color that you'll want to show off is blush pink.
I have an unhealthy infatuation with this color at the moment and it seems I'm not the only one, it was featured in many of the spring runway shows and is definitely the it color of the season... though I won't be taking it so far as to color my hair a pretty shade of rose, I will be indulging in some fabulous pink items from the Fashion Mall at Keystone this spring.
Here are my top 5 picks for blush pink:
1. This carryall from Coach is the perfect soft leather and in a shade of pink that will match perfectly with every outfit this spring. Madison Cafe Carryall in leather/ Coach
2. What says chic and rocker all at the same time, but kitten heels with studs on. Valentino Rock Studded Leather Kitten Heels/ Saks
3. The perfect shape for any lady and belted at the waist so accentuate a woman's figure. Stella McCartney Astile Jacket/ Saks
4. With floral notes, this fragrance is fresh and pretty for spring. Jo Malone London Peony and Blush Suede Cologne/ Saks
5. A little edgy but so comfortable for everyday, this sneaker screams springtime fashion. Lanvin Metallic Sneaker/ Nordstrom
Ladies, find your inner romance and have a spring fling with blush pink!