It is a wonderful climate controlled indoor shopping mall and home to over 140 specialty stores such as Dillard’s, Apple Store, Michael Kors, Sephora, and Forever 21. Cielo Vista Mall® is also home to other specialty shops ranging from jewelry, men/women/children apparel to shoes and accessories. The mall features several sit down restaurants such as Olive Garden and Hooter’s plus several eateries including Chick Fil A. You can also catch the latest movie releases at the multi screen Cinemark Theater complex located in the west outer parking lot. The mall is easily accessible off Interstate 10 & Hawkins Blvd. (Exit 26). From the entire team at Cielo Vista Mall®, “Bienvenidos” and hope to see you soon!
Cielo Vista Mall® is El Paso’s main shopping destination and is situated on the East Side of El Paso. It serves the nearby communities of Socorro, Fabens, Ft. Bliss and the International City of Juarez, Mexico. It is a wonderful climate controlled indoor shopping mall and home to over 140 specialty stores such as Dillard’s, Apple Store, Michael Kors, Sephora, and Forever 21. Cielo Vista Mall® is also home to other specialty shops ranging from jewelry, men/women/children apparel to shoes and accessories. The mall features several sit down restaurants such as Olive Garden and Hooter’s plus several eateries including Chick Fil A. You can also catch the latest movie releases at the multi screen Cinemark Theater complex located in the west outer parking lot. The mall is easily accessible off Interstate 10 & Hawkins Blvd. (Exit 26). From the entire team at Cielo Vista Mall®, “Bienvenidos” and hope to see you soon!
Cielo Vista® is open today from 10am to 9pm.// VIEW ALL HOURS
- Monday to Saturday
- 10am - 9pm
- 12pm - 6pm
- We offer free wireless internet to our shoppers at this Simon mall. Any shopper with a Wi-Fi enabled laptop, tablet or smartphone can easily log onto the Wi-Fi network. All shoppers have to do is open their web browser or select "Simon WiFi" (the SSID name) from their available list of wireless networks to get to the Simon Malls Wi-Fi landing page. All shoppers that choose to use the Wi-Fi network at this mall must agree to Simon Wi-Fi Terms & Conditions of Use prior to using this free service. If there are any issues or questions, shoppers and tenants should contact the Wi-Fi network technical support hotline at (888) 726-5930 for assistance.
- Order your travel money online for convenient home delivery. Did you know that some Simon mall locations also include retail Travelex stores for your convenience. Travelex is the world's largest retail foreign currency exchange specialist, with over 1000 stores around the world. We can provide you with over 75 foreign currencies as well as a Cash Passport that can be pre-loaded with either Pounds or Euros and includes chip & PIN technology, a must when traveling in Europe. To get started, visit <a href="http://onlinetravelcurrency.com/mtwid000136/Home?utm_source=Simon&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=213">Travelex now</a>.
- You can charge your phone while you are shopping. Conveniently located Device Charging Stations allow visitors to charge their phones, tablets, and other communication devices while enjoying the mall. The Charging Station features comfortable seating - and is the perfect spot to rest and recharge!
- <p>Find the perfect gift at Guest Services, a gift card. What you give is what they get with the American Express® Simon Giftcard®. Now no fees after purchase and funds do not expire! Gift cards are available in any denomination between $20 to $500 and can be used at any Simon® mall and the millions of merchants that accept American Express Cards in the U.S.</p><p>Use only at US merchants that accept American Express Cards except cruise lines and casinos. Not for use at ATMs or for recurring payments. Not redeemable for cash. No fees after purchase. For more information, customer service, or Cardholder Agreement visit simongiftcard.com or call 1-800-331-5479. Issued by AEPCMC by license from American Express Travel Related Services Co., Inc.</p>
- AED is located at the Guest Services Booth located on the Lower Level, in front of Abercrombie & Fitch.
- ATM Locations: Lower Level, Center Court. Upper Level, near the Food Court.
- We have our family restrooms on the Lower Level, next to Mrs. Field's/Pretzel Time and Upper Level next to Women's Dillard's.
- <img width="1340" height="308" alt="" style="width: 385px; height: 122px;" src="/assets/mall/213/Uploads/Physicians.jpg" /> <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="95%" border="0"> <tbody> <tr valign="top"> <td class="body"><b></b></td> </tr> <tr> <td class="body"> <p style="text-align: left;">Stop by the Physician's Imaging & Vein Care Clinic Simon Kidgits Play Area located just outside of Sears on the lower level. Lot's of fun for the little one's to play and romp while you relax. </p> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- Complementary Coat & Package Check.<br /> The mall is not responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any items unless the loss or damage is the proximate result of the mall's negligence. In the event of loss or damage to any checked property, the mall's liability will be limited to $400.
- Coca-Cola Vending Locations:<br /> <br /> *Lower Level, next Journey's Kidz<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Crazy 8<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Bebe<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Things Remembered<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Express<br /> *Upper Level, in front of Macy's<br /> *Upper Level, next to Regis Hairstylists<br /> *Upper Level, next to American Eagle<br /> *Upper Level, between Spencer's and Mastercuts
- <BR>Plan to stay overnight and get a great rate on a hotel room near the mall. <A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8401+Gateway+Boulevard+West&stateProvince=TX&city=El+Paso&country=USA&postalCode=79925&temp1=0511" target=_blank>Click here</A> to book online or call 1-800-916-1681 to make your reservation today!<BR><A class=link-topbold href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=136146&pageName=hotSearch&advanced=true&advancedSearchType=address&streetAddress=8401+Gateway+Boulevard+West&stateProvince=TX&city=El+Paso&country=USA&postalCode=79925&temp1=0511" target=_blank><IMG src="/assets/mall/guestservices/affiliated_current.gif" border=0></A><BR><A href="http://travel.ian.com/index.jsp?pageName=promo&cid=136146" target=_blank>Save up to $100 - click here for more details</A>
- The Simon Malls Mobile App can help you find your favorite stores, dining and entertainment options at the Simon Mall nearest you. You'll also be able to check out the latest deals and events available at your favorite mall right from your phone. And there are many more features designed to enhance your shopping experience including mall maps & gift card balance check. Download the free app from the App Store℠ for iOS powered devices or from Google Play™ for Android powered devices today. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- For information concerning lost and found items, please call the Mall Shopping Line at (915) 779-7070 and connect to the Security Department.
- Mall doors are open every morning at 7:00am for mall walkers.
- Several mall employees are bi-lingual and are available to assist customers. If assistance is needed, please inquire at Simon Guest Services located on the Lower Level, across from Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Cielo Vista Mall has several designated handicapped parking spaces located throughout the parking lot. These are located by the main entrances to the mall, by the department store entrances.
- Shuttle bus service to the mall is not offered. There is city bus service to the mall via Sun Metro. Contact Sun Metro at (915) 533-3333 for specific city bus schedules.
- Guest Services Booth Hours: <br /> M-F 10:00-7:00 PM<br /> Sat. 10:00-8:00 PM<br /> Sun. 12:00-6:00 PM
- <FONT face=Helv size=2> <P>The Simon Kidgits Club® is the fun club for kids with games, Simon Mall discounts and special events at the mall. As a member, kids and their parents can enjoy the many benefits of the program including: </P> <P align=center>Interactive Kids events | Family-Friendly and Money-Saving Coupons from Mall Retailers | Birthday Club and Gift Redemption for Kids | Simon Kidgits Newsletter with games and educational elements | other membership exclusives! </P> <P>Interested in becoming a member? You can register on-line, at any Simon Kidgits Club event or the Customer Service location. The yearly membership is just $5. Join Today! <A href="/kidgits/signup/index.aspx">http://www.simon.com/kidgits/signup/index.aspx</A></P></FONT>
- Soft Seating Locations:<br /> <br /> *Lower Level, in front of Macy's<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Women's Dillard's<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Apple Store<br /> *Lower Level, in front of Men's Dillard's<br /> *Upper Level, in front of Women's Dillard's<br /> *Upper Level, in front of JC Penney<br />
- Kiddie Kruzzer strollers can be rented for $5 each. Customers receive a .50 cents refund upon returning the stroller to the rental unit. Units are located on the Upper Level just to the left of the JC Penney entrance, Lower Level by the South Main entrance and Upper Level, West Main entrance.
- A limited number of wheelchairs are available for use at Simon Guest Services. Customers must complete a checkout form and provide appropriate ID. No fee is charged for this service.
Start Date: 3/27/2014
Bring your little bunny in for pictures with our Easter Bunny.
Join us as the Easter Bunny Arrives March 29th @ 2:00 PM
Lower Level, jcpenney Court
Monday - Friday 11AM to 8 PM
Saturday 10AM to 8PM, Sunday 12PM to 6PM
**Easter week: check with Guest Services for specific hours**
http://www2.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/happy-easter-bunny-1135610 Mall EventOther March 27, 2014
Start Date: 11/2/2012
2 For $79.99 Prescription Eyeglasses.
Includes single vision lenses and select frames up to $69.99.
Offer valid 4/4/14 - 7/1/14.
See store associate for details.http://www2.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/2-for-79.99-eyeglasses-1137347 Health, Bath & BeautyJewelry, Watches & AccessoriesMen's Apparel & FashionSunglasses, Optical & EyewearWomen's Apparel & Fashion April 4, 2014
Hop on in with the Easter Bunny
Posted Apr 5 // Jacqueline Padilla
Cielo Vista Mall is not just all about the shopping and only geared to adults. When I say, "Cielo Vista has it all." I am not saying it lightly. Not only can you get all your spring necessities all at one instance and in one place, but Cielo Vista Mall is offering the opportunity to create memories that will last a life time. Bring you kids, nephews, nieces, cousins, or grandkids to do a meet and greet with the Easter Bunny. Not only will they get to spend time with one of their favorite characters but they will also get to take pictures for you to share with the whole family. The Easter Bunny has officially made its stop at Cielo Vista Mall as of March 29th and will make his way on out April 19th. The photo area will be located on the lower level plaza by JcPenny and will offer various package deals on pictures depending on the quantity you would like to purchase. Monday through Friday the Easter Bunny will be camera ready between the hours of 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Saturday from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, and on Sunday from open to close which are the hours of 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM.
Come stop by Cielo Vista Mall and make Spring 2014 one to remember!
Photo Shoot Ready with a Pop of Color
Posted Feb 28 // Jacqueline Padilla
One of my favorite parts of being a blogger is working with the local media to not only help get the word out about all that Cielo Vista Mall has to offer but to also to help make a better connection with the community. Last week I was approached by The Prospector, the campus new paper for the University of Texas at El Paso. They had asked if they could do a piece regarding the blog, my style, and any fashion advice that I was willing to offer. Of course I said yes and could not be more thrilled! Well, obviously with an interview comes pictures and I wanted to make sure that I did an outfit that was unique, affordable, and would hopefully inspire people to start building up their spring wardrobe. I decided to add a pop of color not only because March and warm weather is right around the corner, but because I felt like the combination would photograph well. The reason for choosing a skirt with heels was so that I could elongate my body, since I am considered a petite girl. I made sure to have the majority of my pieces from stores that are offered at Cielo Vista Mall so that "finding the look" would be easy. Below are a few pictures that I took on my own before the photo shoot so that I would be able to share with you all! Tell me what you think!
Cat Eye Sunglasses- Forever 21
Faux Leather Skater Skirt - A'Gaci
Closed Toed Heels with Ankle Strap - Waltz
Tan Bag with Gold Studs - Forever 21
The article featuring myself and the blog should be up soon so make sure to keep a look out for The Prospector! For those of you who like to "go green" and go paper free here is a link to their website.
Crushing on Blush
Posted Mar 19 // Jacqueline Padilla
I don't think there is anything that screams spring more than pastel colors. However, there is one color in particular that I cannot stop obsessing over and that color is blush! Classy,light, simple, daring the color works for anything! Lately, it seems that whenever I walk into any store at Cielo Vista Mall light pink and blush are not only the colors that I gravitate towards, but almost every piece I take home combines immaculately well with the two. Now, I am not saying that you have to look like a paint swatch or a Power Puff Girl and dressed head to toe in blush, but even just a hint or statement piece of the color can make your outfit transition from winter to spring. I particularly love combining floral print, polka dots, and light stripes with blush to help contrast the light, neutral color. Below are some of my favorite blush pieces offered at Cielo Vista Mall.
1. Railroad Striped Overall Shorts from Forever 21 would be perfect for a day out enjoying the spring weather!
2. Bolsa Chica Cropped Cami from Hollister when paired with a maxi skirt would look chic and light.
3. The Jessica Simpson Jennisin Dress Sandals from Dillard's are the perfect almost nude heel that would dress up any spring dress, yet comfortable enough to last all day in.
4. Every girl needs a little glitz in her closet and this Sequin Chiffon Tank from American Eagle is the ideal piece.
5. Spring is the when Maxi Skirts are ideal, and the deep blush color of this bottom from Victoria Secret is absolutely stunning!
As I had mentioned on my last blog post I was interviewed for The Prospector, the newspaper at the University of Texas at El Paso. To check out the article featuring myself and the blog click on the link below.
Classy, Sleek, & Light
Posted Feb 28 // Jacqueline Padilla
I always say that a girl can never own too much black clothing, and when in doubt black should always be your go to color since it works for every season and transitions well from day to night. However, I think I am about to break away from my comfort zone and suggest a trend that I have been trying and with each ensemble I'm loving it more and more! Ladies, it is time to bust out your white on white outfits. Combining a white top with bottom, or white dress with white outerwear not only makes you look sleek and sophisticated, but it will have you ready to look like your about to stride down the catwalk. This look is the definition of classy.
1. This is the perfect night look. The all white with the hint of black lace allows you to be sexy with out overdoing it. Paired with a black heel to compliment the lace, and your're ready to make your way out the door!
Forever 21: Sweet Heart Crop Top & Lady Like Pencil Skirt
2. The warm weather months are upon us and this is the perfect vacation look. Not only does the flowy, sheer maxi help give this look a relaxed feel, but it also helps elongate the leg. Paired with a white peplum top to add a waist line and it's perfect! I suggest adding a tan sunhat to complete the look.
BCBG: Blossom Embroidered T -Shirt & Seth Long Skirt
3. A date night with your significant other? Attending a fabulous dinner party? Then this dress is screaming your name! The slit on the slide allows you to move freely while still keeping the timeless, classy look. The great thing about having an all white outfit is that you can elaborate with your make up. I suggest a neutral smokey eye paired with red lips to help tie this look all together.
How do you accessorize your all white outfits? Do you a prefer a pop of color with your shoes or keep it neutral? Comment below, I would love to hear your opinions!
BEBE: Long Cowl Neck Dress
4. Last but not least, you have your office outfit. This duo shows the perfect way to pull off all white and keep it professional. A pencil skirt at the appropriate length is always appropriate for the office, combined with a casual button up you will find the perfect neutral. I love the pop of color with the clutch, but if you prefer to go with out I suggest adding color by going with a coral or deep blue shoe.
Banana Republic: White Silk Snap Front Blouse & Ivory Tweed Pencil Skirt
Festival Season: The Dos and Don'ts
Posted Mar 24 // Jacqueline Padilla
As soon as the month of March hits and spring starts to creep its way on in, so does the infamous festival season that we all have grown to develop a love/hate relationship with. I recently attended South by Southwest (SXSW) in Austin, Texas about two weeks ago. SXSW is a two-week festival that consists of both film and music. I went for the latter, the music festival. Although it is a blast to take a break from reality, see amazing artists, and live the life of a music fanatic, there are certain tricks to utilize to keep you looking cute and not feeling beat at the end of the day. Trust me, I tried them out and learned from experience.
1. Do take light layering. Although the sun may be beating down on you all day long most places tend to get chilly at night. An easy way to make your light cardigan or jacket look trendy while you are not wearing it is to tie it around your hips. Retro yet fab!
2. Don't try to wear any shoes that have a heel or that you know you can't last for hours in. A main part of music festivals is being on your feet for hours and you do not want to be uncomfortable or in pain while you are trying to dance your booty off to your favorite artists. I suggest either strappy sandals or combat boots depending on the weather and the look you are going for.
3. Do take the sunnies! Sunglasses, hats, and sunscreen are a must! No one wants to walk out the hotel the next day the same shade as a lobster. Protect your skin by using a moisturizer that already has sunscreen in it and you can kill two birds with one stone.
4. Don't wear anything that drags on the floor. This is one that I believe applies to most petite girls. I am 5"3, so maxis tend to fit me a little longer than most. However, you will be strutting through the elements along with spilled drinks for hours. If your pants or skirt are touching the floor, don't wear them or they will come out looking like rags. If you still want that long bottom piece I suggest trading it in for a midi skirt. They add the perfect amount of length. stopping at right about mid calf.
5. Do take a backpack or a satchel. Music festivals are a time you will need to carry necessities such as first aid kits, chap stick, deodorant,etc. Try packing that all into a bag along with all the free goodies you will receive.
To check out how I wore some festival looks click the link below to my personal blog!
Trend Alert: Kimonos
Posted Mar 19 // Jacqueline Padilla
Outerwear is often seen as something that you only utilize in the winter, but that is not the case. Outwear can be used even in the warmest of seasons, it all depends on the material that the item is made out of along with how you layer the piece. Lately my obsession, and it seems just about everyone else's as well, are kimonos!
Kimonos are trending and just about every store is starting to carry a version for every age group. What I love the most about kimonos and this new fad is the fact that they are so light weight, which makes them beyond comfortable to wear in warmer weather. They can easily be paired with maxis, shorts, skirts, and pants depending if you are going for a dressed up look compared to a casual weekend vibe. However, my favorite ensemble to put together is a boho look with plenty of loose and flowy pieces. Below are some of the many versatile styles of kimonos that Cielo Vista Mall has to offer.
1. Saltwater Gypsy Stone Rose Kimono found at PacSun. I cannot stop obsessing over the velvet trimming on this piece!
2. Full Til Leaf Bouquet Women's Kimono from Tilly's is perfect for pulling off a comfortable and casual look.
3.I have officially fallen in love with the color of the the Boho Babe Kimono Cardigan from Forever 21.
4. Floral print, especially daisy, is another spring favorite. Find the Full Til Daisy Print Girls Kimono at Tilly's.
5.If you're heading out to any music festivals this year the LA Hearts Fringe Kimono from PacSun is a must have!
6. If a dressed up and classy look is what your aiming for the Leopard Print Silk Kimono from Michael Kors is the ideal piece for you.
How do you style your kimonos? Comment below!
Posted Mar 3 // Jacqueline Padilla
Ladies and gentlemen, GLAM is officially here beginning March 1st! No, I am not talking about putting on your finest ties, suits, dresses, and pearls. I am talking about the Guest Loyalty Appreciation Month held at Regis Salon. What exactly is Guest Loyalty Appreciation Month you might ask. Well, during the whole month of March different specials, prices, and sales will be offered to those who come and visit Regis Salon. Beginning on the first of the month all the way until the 9th Regis will be offering 20 percent off all coloring and dyes. From March 10th until the 16th all cuts and styling services will also be 20 percent off. For the dates of March 17th through the 23rd there will be a free waxing or conditioning service offered to those customers who spend up to 50 dollars on another service the same day. Last but not least, everyones favorite will make a return. Coloring services will be 20 percent off yet again from March 24th through the 31st.
There is no better way to start a new season than with updating your look. Amazingly enough, it just so happens to fall right around the time of Spring Break, which could not add even more encouragement to change it up a bit! In warm weather I always suggest going with a lighter color for your hair to compliment your new, golden kissed tan skin. For those of you who like the no fuss, no mess routine a shorter do' might be in your upcoming future! Go with the look that will help you create the season of your dreams!
Posted Feb 28 // Jacqueline Padilla
Let's take a trip down memory lane and head to the 1990's where it was all about overalls, wind breakers,and jelly shoes. While although this decade may have had some of the most odd and not so favorable fashion choices, don't consider it all negative. Jelly shoes are making a comeback and have never been considered more fashion forward than ever! They are cute, comfortable, and perfect to show off your latest pedi. Talk about having the perfect spring and summer shoe! Jelly shoes are not just for young girls with pigtails, adults can rock them too. Here are some of my favorite trends in this style of shoe and exactly where to get them!
1. Itsybitzy Thong Style Jelly Sandals from Nine West
2. Soda Ranee Women's Jelly Sandal from Tilly's
3. Ease Basket Weave Jelly Round Toe Flat from O'Shoes located at A'gaci
4. Women's Juju Tinkerbell Sandal Black from Journey's
5. Standout Peep Toe Jelly Flats in Neon Yellow from Forever 21
Price: On sale from $24.60 to now only $11.99!
6. Michael Kors Kayden Jelly Thong in Beige from Michael Kors
All of these great styles and more can be found at Cielo Vista Mall! Step in and give them a try!
Submit your favorite way to wear jelly shoes from Cielo Vista Mall and you can be featured on the next blog post!
For even more great summer shoe styles click the link below & check it out!
Wickedly White Nails
Posted Apr 3 // Jacqueline Padilla
I would have to say that my latest obsession is one that I am beginning to see pop out more and more on ladies, runways, beauty adds, and magazines everywhere. My newest fashion "do" is not a pair of shoes or an article of clothing, it's something much smaller. And that is a bottle of white nail polish. Now, do not be surprised that it is something that fits in the palm of your hand, after all great things come in small packages. White nail polish is the greatest and latest beauty trend. It not only gives a timeless and classy touch to your outfit, but also combines well with all the pastel and bright colors of the season. If edgy is more of what you are going for combining studs, a bright color, or black stripes to the nails can easily change the look to a more "punk" vibe. I personally love wearing midi and knuckle rings when I have my all white nails done. Nothing makes a statement like a neutral with a metallic. Check out some of these great and various shades of white nail polish offered at Cielo Vista Mall.
1. Ivy Dream Nail Polish from Forever 21
0.5 fl oz priced at $2.80
2. Essie Marshmallow Nail Color available at Macy's
priced at $8.50
3. Butter London Cotton Buds Nail Lacquer offered at Sephora
0.4 fl oz priced at $15.00
For the best styling and manicure tips for nails check out a fellow Simon Blogger and Style Setters link that can be found right below!
How to Give Yourself a Fab Manicure (and What You Need to do it Right)!
Start Date: 4/15/2014
Start Date: 4/12/2014
Before the handmade cards, sweet bouquets and cozy breakfast in bed, Cielo Vista Mall is invited El Paso’s chicest Mom’s to celebrate Mother’s Day in style. Join us on May 8th from 5:00pm – 8:00pm for Indulge: A Stylish Treat for Mothers.
One fabulous night of fashion, shopping, beauty and fun!
Locally sposnored by:
Foliage Salon & Spa, Cosmetic Surgery & Laser Centers of El Paso, Laura's Productions and Telemundo TV 48http://www2.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/indulge-1166472 Mall Event April 12, 2014
Start Date: 4/10/2014
Icing Stores have Events! We can celebrate girls night out, last fling before the ring, parties, weddings, prom, and so much more! Schedule your event today at your local Icing store!
See store for detailshttp://www2.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/icing-store-have-events-1159502 OtherSpecial Shopping April 10, 2014
Start Date: 4/10/2014
Join us in the boutique for a day of fun ! From 1-5pm we will have an Easter Egg Hunt and Coloring Contest for the kids. Let us keep your kids entertained while you shop for your perfect Easter and Spring Wardrobehttp://www2.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/easter-egg-hunt-1159943 ChildrenSpecial Shopping April 10, 2014
Start Date: 4/10/2014
Kids Let's Go GREEN! and learn ways to keep the environment clean and healthy.
Kidgits Members and New Members are encouraged to bring an item to recycle and play a fun game at our Kidgits Table to receive a special gift.
Cost: Free for Kidgits Members. Not a member? Sign up at the event for only $5 per year/per childhttp://www2.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/kidgits-earth-day-celebration-1160609 Kidgits April 10, 2014
Visit a Build-A-Bear Workshop® store to
Party with us!
You can cele-bear-ate any occasion with a Build-A-Party®!
All Guests go home with a smile and a new best friend, a stuffed animal they make!
Visit a store, buildabear.com/party, or call (toll free) 1-877-789-BEAR (2327) to book your party today!http://www2.simon.com/mall/cielo-vista/stream/party-with-us-997410 General December 23, 2013